Dodge Challenger Forum banner
29521 - 29540 of 29634 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Two questions, was that stock exhaust you took off?

And what is your favorite the Challenger or the Corvette, I am just asking because I have always wanted a Corvette?
Yes, that is the stock exhaust. It’s a pain to get off by yourself on your back.

Question 2, I like my Redeye better than my Stingray, but both are great cars. C7 is a much better sports car. Redeye takes the Muscle car class. However my C7 Gransport was a special car. I say get a corvette, cause it’s good to experience it all!

·
Registered
2018 Challenger RT Scat Pack
1,807 Posts
Drove it to work - I didn't buy it to worry about mileage - I didn't even try. But windows down and manually shifting the A8 at redline...dang! I'd do that all day.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Nice two car combo, Redeye widebody and a c7 vette, couldn’t have a better combo One for straight line speed and another for open road enjoyment. I’d love to have the c8.

Reactions: RB185AFM

·
Now that was dumb!
6,024 Posts
I finally took the Hellcat out of mothballs. Been a long winter. Had it washed, did a little detailing and took about a 50 mile shake down cruise. I put fuel in it, a whole ten gallons and it cost me 50 dollars. To fill it up it will cost 100 dollars. At the local Shell 93 octane was 4.99.8 cents per gallon. Hell.......she uses that going around the block when I'm behind the wheel.

I got another vehicle a short while ago ........my grocery go getter making my garage all MoPar. The old impala gave up at 18 years old. I buried her with honors. I'll post a pic in What did you do to your other car today portion of the BBS. If I remember how to upload a picture......been a long time and I ain't any smarter.

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Took her to Discount Tire to get her tires rotated... 👍

·
Premium Member
2012 Challenger R/T Classic 5.7L,Kook LT,Borla ATAK,Comp 270 cam,Hellcat valve train,AiraidCAI
618 Posts
Power wash, 1 coat Black light, 1 coat Butter Wet Wax. Getting ready for the summer. Discovered this morning that it's already too late to do this after 10 am. It's hot enough that the waxes flash and harden as fast as I can apply them. More work removing them than I enjoy.

·
Registered
2014 Boosted 392 Stroker Shaker
4,753 Posts
Power wash, 1 coat Black light, 1 coat Butter Wet Wax. Getting ready for the summer. Discovered this morning that it's already too late to do this after 10 am. It's hot enough that the waxes flash and harden as fast as I can apply them. More work removing them than I enjoy.
Got to do it in the shade...

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
30,860 Posts
Took the Scat on a run to Rapid City for greenhouse plants. Got to do three of my favorite things in one day! Going to greenhouses, driving the Scat, and taking pictures!
Was a beautiful day, and the countryside is greening up nicely! More pics tomorrow!

Sky Tire Cloud Wheel Vehicle

·
Registered
2016 Dodge Challenger
513 Posts
It’s stock exhaust yes. What is weird it that some HC have that exhaust and others do not. My scat had that exhaust. Scat is 2.75” not sure if that is too or if it’s 3” tube but that is the best flowing stock exhaust muffler/res wise. Both are straight thru

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
30,860 Posts
Some pictures to give you the view of my trip up to Rapid City and home yesterday:

Tire Wheel Sky Cloud Car

Sky Vertebrate Cloud Natural landscape Mountain

Sky Cloud Plant community Ecoregion Vertebrate

The pictures above are from the drive up, and the ones below are the return trip home.
Horse Sky Working animal Natural landscape Terrestrial animal

Sky Plant Cloud Natural landscape Highland

Cloud Sky Plant Natural landscape Tree

Tire Wheel Sky Car Cloud

Tire Wheel Sky Land vehicle Vehicle

Cloud Sky Plant Natural landscape Land lot

Sky Wheel Cloud Tire Vehicle

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
58,651 Posts
  • Love