Dodge Challenger Forum banner
29781 - 29800 of 29854 Posts

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
Gave her a touch less wash and detailed the front grill and bumper with some Adams CS3... Worked great...So many areas where I'd missed bugs and splats before... She looks new now...

·
Premium Member
2021 R/T Scat Pack Shaker Widebody
3,101 Posts
Gave her a touch less wash and detailed the front grill and bumper with some Adams CS3... Worked great...So many areas where I'd missed bugs and splats before... She looks new now...
No pics? :(

·
Registered
3,793 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,101 Posts
Nice cool breezy day after the rain. Backed it out and gave it a bath. Learned something new. With keyfob in my
pocket, a stream of water from the hose is enough pressure to unlock the door! Saw rear marker lights on twice
before I figured it out! Dried it off and put a nice coat of wax on it. View attachment 303467
So that's what causes it! I have had the same thing happen to me but couldn't figure it out. If I wash mine with the fob in my pocket, it keeps flashing the lights and unlocking itself. Now I know why!

·
Premium Member
3,101 Posts

·
Registered
3,793 Posts

·
Registered
☆VIOLEnT☆
742 Posts
QUESTION TO ALL on lights I just installed ... I stopped last nite for fuel and a kid came over from his tricked ricer and politely said ... hot car bur your door lights are in backwards. I opened the door and showed him that they are supposed to read SRT HELLCAT on the ground when approaching the car . He corrected me and said no its supposed to be the opposite so that it reads that exiting the car . I replied why would I have it that way , I know what kind of car I have , what is the right way for for these lights if there is ?
Automotive tire Sleeve Asphalt Road surface Automotive design

This is the passenger side door. I have mine installed parallel with the door, so that when the door is fully open the top of the emblem is toward the front of the car, and door closed the bottom of the emblem is toward the interior.

·
Premium Member
20,449 Posts
View attachment 303510
This is the passenger side door. I have mine installed parallel with the door, so that when the door is fully open the top of the emblem is toward the front of the car, and door closed the bottom of the emblem is toward the interior.
I wondered about that too. Mine face the same as yours. Personal preference I guess.

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
31,056 Posts
Washed up the Scat at 7:00 a.m., cool and cloudy, so perfect weather to do it. Going to get to 92 today, so they say. She is all tucked in after her long adventure in Custer State Park!
When I posted the On The Road Thread, I had no idea how many pics there were. Ten posts of pictures are a new record for me. She definitely is due for some hibernation time!

Cloud Tire Land vehicle Sky Car

·
Premium Member
14,715 Posts
I took the visiting 16 yr old grandson for a ride in it today. I told him before we walked to the garage there was a 20 dollar fuel charge, his expression was like what? The wife threw 20 bucks at me and said "take him for a ride"! I laughed at her!

·
Registered
2011 SXT Canadian Built Challenger
3,116 Posts
Another teaser till I can take better Photos of the Challenger now with corrected paint, and bumper work, tag mount removed and filled glass smooth.
Old School Custom Hood Emblems, Bezel Rings, Lower Fog / Parkinging Light Custom Printed Chromed 3d Printed Bezels I did the Amber Lens Mods
by Grounding down and fitting them they are also removable for cleaning. With the American Car Craft Stainless Steel Side Marker Bezels, and
Year one Rallye's now its beginning to really get that 1970 vibe moving forward.
Car Vehicle Land vehicle Tire Wheel

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
Looks great... Two thumbs up from me... 👍👍

Reactions: Thumper

·
Mopartial to Challengers
2015 SRT Hellcat
11,025 Posts
Lloyds are the best and pretty reasonably priced considering they’re fully custom and use the trademark logos. They certainly look better than the OEMs. I think they were the first mod on mine. View attachment 303479
I have exactly the same cat-mats in my HC. I'm guilty of a little upbadging since the SRT Cathead logo is 2017 and up, but it looks way too cool to just go with the SRT logo.

29781 - 29800 of 29854 Posts