Dodge Challenger Forum banner
29801 - 29820 of 29854 Posts

·
Registered
17 Challenger Hellcat 6M - Destroyer Grey
138 Posts
I have exactly the same cat-mats in my HC. I'm guilty of a little upbadging since the SRT Cathead logo is 2017 and up, but it looks way too cool to just go with the SRT logo.
Shhh… we won’t tell anyone. Honestly, I would’ve never thought of it that way. Both logos appear on the car anyway, though they’re not combined. My OEMs only said SRT on the mat…wonder if they added the HC logo in the mat in future years ?

·
Registered
☆VIOLEnT☆
742 Posts
Dreaming and planning on the next batch of upcoming mods. Will be a while, unfortunately, because I've got to spend some time on my Ram daily. Got an exhaust manifold leak, so I'm gonna put on some BBK shorties. And it's time to do all the fluid changes. So, VIOLEnT will have to take a nap for a bit. I'll still take her for a walk occasionally so she won't get jealous of the truck...

·
Registered
2011 SXT Canadian Built Challenger
3,116 Posts
Rendering more Future Mods for the Challenger Old School Tribute look. Fortunately I can render in Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator these thigs with about 95% accurate on the looks.Also rendered some under the Hood Simple Mods... Everything is pretty simple just getting the items to work with to get it there.

Have a Blessed and Great Sunday Evening Everyone.
Bill

·
Premium Member
2015 R/T 5.7L A8
4,260 Posts
Temperature was down some this AM, 63 degrees F, went to the dump and to pick up something to eat quick from Mickey Dees. Got some good accelerations in and let everyone along the way, know Black Beauty has new exhaust. Love the acceleration and the sound coming out of the engine now, it just does not get old! :)

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Got a few Goodies for my B'Day to go with my Challenger's make over. Going to try later on to install some Stainless Corner Strips I made a few months ago to around the Edge of the Fascia/ Headlight Bezels. Will look something like these just a lot narrower since the space is not as wide. Mine will fit to the inside area and not have the Corner Screw and go around to the top to middle of the the two Headlamps.
Automotive parking light Grille Vehicle Automotive lighting Hood

·
Premium Member
2021 R/T Scat Pack Shaker Widebody
3,101 Posts

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Managed to Wax the Hood, Fascia, Trunk Lid, Rear Bumper Cover and Top portions of the Fenders, Roof Pillars, Top of Quarter Panels will do lower half later, Back was too sore to bend down and get the lower part of the panels later and the Roof, the Fasica and Bumper Covers are easier to do. It's shining like a Mirror. This Heat is getting intense 91 feels like 95, Humidity is 47%. Was higher past few days glad I waited to pull it under rear carport and get what I did done.
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
2018 Challenger RT Scat Pack
1,867 Posts
Drove it to work. Dirty. Trying to go back and see how many weeks/months I've said that LOL. It is either HOT or raining lately. Not much in between.

Luckily, it doesn't complain and likes to run.

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
Don't feel bad I've done that a couple of times... My car looked like something out of a Mad Maxx movie a while back.

·
Premium Member
2021 R/T Scat Pack Shaker Widebody
3,101 Posts
29801 - 29820 of 29854 Posts