Dodge Challenger Forum banner
29821 - 29840 of 29854 Posts

·
Registered
2017 GREEN GO HELLCAT CHALLENGER
398 Posts
This is the passenger side door. I have mine installed parallel with the door, so that when the door is fully open the top of the emblem is toward the front of the car, and door closed the bottom of the emblem is toward the interior.
I think I like your way better .

·
Registered
☆VIOLEnT☆
742 Posts
I think I like your way better .
I guess it just made sense to my pea brain to be that way. It's like either way I look at it, from inside the car or out, it seems oriented correctly.

Reactions: mike t

·
Registered
2013 PlumCrazy R/T
1,863 Posts
94° and Feels Like is @ 106° right now thank god for a shady car port to finish Waxing and Detailing the Challenger. 4 Bottles of Cool Water and a Fan I'm still beat.
You have no clue. I work in this sh!t everyday. Was in a attic until noon today.

·
Registered
2014 Boosted 392 Stroker Shaker
4,814 Posts
I love the shifter worth every penny. I did not remove the CDV and have not had any issues.
You will not know what the CDV delete does until you do it. It takes about fifteen minutes and is free...

·
Registered
17 Challenger Hellcat 6M - Destroyer Grey
138 Posts
You will not know what the CDV delete does until you do it. It takes about fifteen minutes and is free...
Yes, from my experience, I’d highly recommend the CDV delete. Totally changed the drive ability of the car…at least for me. The clutch point finally became consistent; prior to that I was questioning whether I should’ve gotten an A8. And that’s coming from a super hardcore manual guy.

I’ve heard a couple people say they didn’t notice much, but never heard anyone regret doing so. Just don’t lose that clutch line clip!

·
Premium Member
2021 R/T Scat Pack Shaker Widebody
3,101 Posts
"never heard anyone regret doing so"
Same here worst response I ever heard was "feels about the same". Most are "this is sooo much better!". Next time my car is on a lift, CDV comes out! Bad back won't let me get under it. Did the active exhaust delete module last weekend and my back still hates me!

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
31,056 Posts
A Wally World trip yesterday. About 60 miles for me to get to Chadron. Nice day, a little hot, but sure enjoyed getting a break from the yard/house chores. A few pics:

Wheel Tire Sky Plant Cloud

Cloud Sky Plant Ecoregion Natural landscape

Cloud Sky Plant Azure Natural landscape

Cloud Sky Plant Daytime Azure

Cloud Sky Ecoregion Plant People in nature

Cloud Sky Plant Ecoregion Blue

Cloud Sky Plant Natural landscape Tree

Sky Cloud Plant Natural landscape Tree

Cloud Sky Tire Wheel Car

Sky Cloud Car Plant Vehicle

·
Registered
4,353 Posts
Bottle Drinkware Automotive tire Automotive lighting Asphalt

Cleaned the car today. I use this Griot’s Garage wash if it’s not really dirty. The thing labeled Pro Lift is a pad I got a couple years ago. I use it 90% of the time now instead of a creeper. In this case I sat on it to do the front end. It’s about 4 feet long and folds in half.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just did mine. Not sure where the cross went. Seems like it’s out ya?

Attachments

·
Registered
2014 Boosted 392 Stroker Shaker
4,814 Posts
You didn't use a drywall screw? Yes, it appears that the restricter-valve is out, and I don't know what you mean by cross.

Reactions: BBC2Hemi

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
Took her to a our monthly "Nostalgia night" at the old "Snapkas" Drive in... They make a mean cheese burger...
Automotive parking light Car Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle

Car Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive lighting

Clothing Sky Car Tire Wheel

Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Automotive parking light Vehicle Motor vehicle Car Automotive lighting

Lots of nice cars and good people... Always a good time... 😎

·
Premium Member
14,715 Posts
Headed out to clean the windows, sweep her out and taking a drive later on, see if there are any interesting pics out there to take.

·
Premium Member
14,715 Posts
You didn't use a drywall screw? Yes, it appears that the restricter-valve is out, and I don't know what you mean by cross.
There are two pieces in there, one black doughnut and some people refer to the blue piece a cross.

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
31,056 Posts
Headed out to clean the windows, sweep her out and taking a drive later on, see if there are any interesting pics out there to take.
Looking forward to seeing those....

I am going to Martin, SD to a car show. Not entering, just going to enjoy the afternoon! A good friend will have these on display. That is his Nomad to the left in the pic, along with his camaro. I still haven't conned him into giving me a ride in the camaro.

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

Then tomorrow is the Wyoming trip! Devil's Tower and I am pretty sure Gary is going along!!! Will be a fun day!

·
Premium Member
2021 R/T Scat Pack Shaker Widebody
3,101 Posts
Pray tell, how did you do it. Top or bottom? And post you impression of the difference. Considering doing mine. Thanks.
The valve is shaped like an "X" or "cross".
Oops, didn't see the previous post. Redundant.

Reactions: BBC2Hemi

·
Registered
2018 Challenger RT Scat Pack
1,867 Posts
Had to leave it out last night as it was POURING when I got home and didn't let up until late. I was driving it to my men's Bible study this morning, so I let Florida wash it for me ;)

I cleaned the tires a few times on the way home too ;) and it is tucked back into the garage.

29821 - 29840 of 29854 Posts