29981 - 30000 of 30110 Posts

·
Registered
3,982 Posts

·
Premium Member
2015 R/T 5.7L A8
4,511 Posts
Howdy. We dolled up our Scat as there is a cruise this Friday, I might have to spank some Mustangs.
🤣 You'd best not be running stock rubber on the rear of your Scat, as you may be the one getting spanked! :)

·
Registered
2011 SXT Pw7 Bright White Challenger
3,497 Posts
Went back to the Body Shop this morning and scheduled it for Aug 1st. to get repaired from the Hit and Run. I will be able to do the difference in time,
They told me to come in and they got a few other customers to agree to push back their Customs and Mods so mine could be done quickly as possible.
The repair would not be possible without the kindness of others, it still is upsetting that it even happened in the first place. I Will put up the link once the Car is dropped off,
and they start working on it so it can be followed on the progress of the repairs. Once more I want to say Thank You so much and Bless each and everyone of you for the
help and have a Wonderful Day.

Bill

·
Premium Member
20,664 Posts
Went back to the Body Shop this morning and scheduled it for Aug 1st. to get repaired from the Hit and Run. I will be able to do the difference in time,
They told me to come in and they got a few other customers to agree to push back their Customs and Mods so mine could be done quickly as possible.
The repair would not be possible without the kindness of others, it still is upsetting that it even happened in the first place. I Will put up the link once the Car is dropped off,
and they start working on it so it can be followed on the progress of the repairs. Once more I want to say Thank You so much and Bless each and everyone of you for the
help and have a Wonderful Day.

Bill
Good news Bill. (y)

·
Premium Member
15,111 Posts
Finished up the yard work and my almost 8 yr old granddaughter wanted to go to lunch. We walked out to the garage and she opens the truck door and I said hold on, we are taking the car. She looked at me and smiled, she had never been in it before. We pulled out of the drive way and I warmed the tires up for the 6 mile trip to the restaurant and she was grinning ear to ear. We had lunch and she asked if we could take the long way home and of course I could not refuse that request!

·
Registered
3,497 Posts
Went got Gas good for next 3 weeks or longer even with it being my main driver car goes back on the 1st at Ronnie Setser's for the Body Repair and Paint, went to Grocery Store and going to meetup with my Class of 84/85 High School Buddies for our Monthly Dinner at a small diner for a few hours. Always look forward to those sometimes even another Classmate Friend pops in hard to believe we been doing this now for past 2 years.

Bill

·
Registered
3,497 Posts
Got the Rear End Gear Lube Changed, would like to get the Fluid in Transmission Changed and new Filter but no one wants to touch it.
The Shop I normally go to said that they could do it but sometimes on a high mile transmission they don't like opening them up.
Called a highly rated Transmission Shop in the Area they actually told me same thing. So trying to figure out what to do on this
not really a rush but would have piece of mind if it was changed. Also Body shop called and wanted to remind me next monday to drop
car off for Ronnie to work on it.

·
Registered
3,982 Posts
How many miles on it... If you get someone to do it... Just a drain and refill... Do Not do a flush... Can cause more problems... Flush could move metal filings into places you don't want...

·
Registered
3,982 Posts
140,000 Yeah that is what they say really was hoping it could be done without issues.
I can't remember how many miles I had on my black one but I don't think it was that much... But that's also why you only do a drain and refill... Hope you find someone.

·
Registered
2017 GREEN GO HELLCAT CHALLENGER
504 Posts
Since I've been in and out of the hospital with horrible back issues since my last surgery, I decided it can't make it any worse so off came the cover and took her for a ride to my doctors appt. My usual big grin from driving and grunts and squeak noises from my back. My doctor's opinion was to get rid of all harder riding vehicles and my zoo. I told him from my cold dead hands would I ever give up my animals, hellcat, prowler, 50 pick-up, rumble bee, or my Harleys but he could be replaced

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
31,366 Posts
Since I've been in and out of the hospital with horrible back issues since my last surgery, I decided it can't make it any worse so off came the cover and took her for a ride to my doctors appt. My usual big grin from driving and grunts and squeak noises from my back. My doctor's opinion was to get rid of all harder riding vehicles and my zoo. I told him from my cold dead hands would I ever give up my animals, hellcat, prowler, 50 pick-up, rumble bee, or my Harleys but he could be replaced
I love what you said to him! I can think of a few other things I would have added to that! Good for you!

29981 - 30000 of 30110 Posts