Dodge Challenger Forum banner
30001 - 30020 of 30110 Posts

·
Registered
2011 SXT Pw7 Bright White Challenger
3,497 Posts
Since I've been in and out of the hospital with horrible back issues since my last surgery, I decided it can't make it any worse so off came the cover and took her for a ride to my doctors appt. My usual big grin from driving and grunts and squeak noises from my back. My doctor's opinion was to get rid of all harder riding vehicles and my zoo. I told him from my cold dead hands would I ever give up my animals, hellcat, prowler, 50 pick-up, rumble bee, or my Harleys but he could be replaced
Praying for you and for things to get better. Have been having tons of back issues but not gonna do any operations or monthly injections.
Get Well ...
Bill

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
31,366 Posts
Drove the Scat into town to visit an old friend who was here visiting her son. Was a good time. Beautiful day. High of 79 today, so I stopped for a few pics on the way home:

Tire Sky Cloud Vehicle Plant

Cloud Sky Plant Ecoregion People in nature

Cloud Sky Plant People in nature Natural landscape

Cloud Sky Tire Vehicle Wheel

Cloud Sky Plant Blue Natural landscape

Tire Cloud Wheel Sky Car

·
Premium Member
2021 R/T Scat Pack Shaker Widebody
3,768 Posts
Dropped it off at the detail shop to have it's tail stripe changed from black to red to match my blue/red color scheme. Pics when I get it back next week!

·
Registered
2014 Boosted 392 Stroker Shaker
4,941 Posts
Dropped it off at the detail shop to have it's tail stripe changed from black to red to match my blue/red color scheme. Pics when I get it back next week!
That I want to see!

·
Registered
3,982 Posts
Gave her a wash yesterday and a quick detail today before taking her to our monthly "Nostalgia Nite" at the local drive inn... Here's a couple pics from tonight.
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Car Tire Wheel Vehicle Hood

Car Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Sky

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Hood

Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle Wheel

·
Mopartial to Challengers
2015 SRT Hellcat
11,167 Posts
Just keeping an eye on her parked outside my office building, using a wi-fi nanny cam
Computer Personal computer Output device Computer monitor Gadget

The phone is an older one I no longer use for regular service but I can still connect it to the nanny cam.
I come into my office on weekends for the peace and quiet, air-conditioning, and I have a mini-fridge and coffee-maker in my cubicle.
I watch TV over wi-fi (Fubo TV) or I study up on my Cyber-Security classes when in session. Man-cave on the cheap!

·
Registered
3,497 Posts
Just got done washing it to drop off Monday back at the Body Shop, still bothers me when I see the Right Rear Quarter Panel.
Yep she will be fixed in a few days thanks to the help of others still gets me a bit emotional that some A**clown would back into someones
ride knowing what they did and drive off. Would of been adding next set of Custom Emblems on it and the Old School Reproduction
Challenger Emblems.

I did come up with the new SXT Retro Fender , Grille and Deck Lid Emblems based off the Design of the R/T ones from 70-74. Got both of them Scaled and Ready for the Fall to get made. Should be another one of them touches that will take perhaps a few glances to notice while still not up-badging and also trying to give more love to the 6 Cylinder Pentastar once more. Guess I am getting better at using Adobe Indesign and Illustrator.

Font Line Material property Symbol Emblem

Beautiful Clear Weather for next few days might do a drive tomorrow for a bit have a wonderful and Blessed Weekend Everyone.

Bill

·
Premium Member
3,768 Posts
Just got done washing it to drop off Monday back at the Body Shop, still bothers me when I see the Right Rear Quarter Panel.
Yep she will be fixed in a few days thanks to the help of others still gets me a bit emotional that some A**clown would back into someones
ride knowing what they did and drive off. Would of been adding next set of Custom Emblems on it and the Old School Reproduction
Challenger Emblems.

I did come up with the new SXT Retro Fender , Grille and Deck Lid Emblems based off the Design of the R/T ones from 70-74. Got both of them Scaled and Ready for the Fall to get made. Should be another one of them touches that will take perhaps a few glances to notice while still not up-badging and also trying to give more love to the 6 Cylinder Pentastar once more. Guess I am getting better at using Adobe Indesign and Illustrator.

View attachment 306449

Beautiful Clear Weather for next few days might do a drive tomorrow for a bit have a wonderful and Blessed Weekend Everyone.

Bill
You too Bill. By the way, love the badge! (y) So glad your beautiful girl is going in for her repair!

·
Premium Member
20,664 Posts
Challenger Emblems.

View attachment 306449

Bill
Good news Bill. Like the new badge. (y)

·
Premium Member
2015 sxt/rt 5.7 with scat pack kits 1 &2
2,896 Posts
took it to buy ice cream in the next town over a 15 mile drive, not saying i drove the speed limit but the ice cream never had a chance to start melting by the time i got home:cool:

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
31,366 Posts
Took the Scat to Alliance, NE yesterday. Gary, Michael and I left early morning for the funeral for Gary's Aunt who passed away a week ago. She was a great lady. 90 years old and grateful she passed away peacefully. It was so nice to see all of Gary's cousins again. They had a wonderful time reminiscing and just spending time together. I hesitated about taking the Scat, because honestly, it can be a distraction. But with Michael going with us we needed the car. That backseat isn't too bad, as even getting Gary and Michael in there seems to work okay!
After a nice lunch and a few hours of visiting, we said our goodbyes and were leaving the Eagles Club. They have a nice big hall and dining area. Gary's sister catered the lunch for her Aunt. Gary's cousins came outside and of course the Scat was a distraction! He only has one cousin who is a female, and she insisted that when I left the parking lot, I must do a burnout! So I certainly gave them a little show when we left. Everyone was all smiles.
We had a great long drive home, took a longer route. Was a wonderful family day, even with it starting with something sad.

·
Premium Member
3,768 Posts
Took the Scat to Alliance, NE yesterday. Gary, Michael and I left early morning for the funeral for Gary's Aunt who passed away a week ago. She was a great lady. 90 years old and grateful she passed away peacefully. It was so nice to see all of Gary's cousins again. They had a wonderful time reminiscing and just spending time together. I hesitated about taking the Scat, because honestly, it can be a distraction. But with Michael going with us we needed the car. That backseat isn't too bad, as even getting Gary and Michael in there seems to work okay!
After a nice lunch and a few hours of visiting, we said our goodbyes and were leaving the Eagles Club. They have a nice big hall and dining area. Gary's sister catered the lunch for her Aunt. Gary's cousins came outside and of course the Scat was a distraction! He only has one cousin who is a female, and she insisted that when I left the parking lot, I must do a burnout! So I certainly gave them a little show when we left. Everyone was all smiles.
We had a great long drive home, took a longer route. Was a wonderful family day, even with it starting with something sad.
Great write up Betty. Losing a loved one is always hard and sad, but if I pass peacefully at 90, I will consider it a successful journey. And I wouldn't want anyone to be sad. It's the way God made us. And the next journey is a better one. Thee Bible tells us so. God Bless.

·
Registered
3,497 Posts
Sorry and Condolences for the loss of your relative Betty. Even with the passing still seem to get a smile seeing other Family and relatives and to have a nice and pleasant ride there and get a few others to smile in the process of being with family.

Have a Blessed Day.
Bill

30001 - 30020 of 30110 Posts