30281 - 30300 of 30409 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Boosted 392 Stroker Shaker
5,059 Posts

·
Registered
4,198 Posts
Took her for a touch less wash then a detail... Finished off with some beauty photos... 😎
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Sky

View attachment 309331
Wheel Tire Sky Car Vehicle

Feed store back drop and the sun was setting gave the color a real cool hue... That's one of the things I like about DG color... It flip flops...

·
Registered
4,198 Posts

·
Registered
4,198 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,571 Posts
It seems my dash cam in the Challenger has got a mind of its own. It won't let me update the date and time and randomly shuts off. I guess it is time to look for a new one.

·
Registered
4,311 Posts

·
Registered
4,311 Posts
I had to spend a couple days catching up on all the wonderful things members have done with their Challengers. Considering I drive mine when the chance for rain is 30% or less it usually gets dusty.
But lately the weather has been very agreeable so I've been out enjoying the miles which has led me to do a clean-up.
I had to do a ground up detail that took a couple of days. Interior, especially the inner windshield glass and rear window glass. They get that smokey, hazy look that refracts the light weird. Then there was the fact that I found another one of those chip and seal roads that required the removal of my wheels to get them clean and the inner wheel wells. Thank Goodness for those mud guards protecting the quarters and the rockers. A lot of bug crap this time of year too. All-in-all she is ready for the next stint.
Weather looks good this coming weekend.

·
Registered
4,198 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 Widebody Scatpack 392. Auto. Smoke Show
50 Posts
Been MIA for a bit. Did a foam cannon power wash and detail. Finally got out for a little photo session.
Beautiful day here in Jerz.
Tire Wheel Sky Car Vehicle

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Sky

Wheel Tire Sky Car Vehicle

·
Registered
2018 Challenger RT Scat Pack
2,089 Posts
Drove the Gray Ghost to work today. I have noticed since the flash on the trans, that an additional benefit is it finally match-revs upon a manual downshift. That was non-existent. 30k driving it, and I was so used to harsh shifting, I never noticed it now working properly!

Once I got home, I cleaned up the Scat Cave as a few guys are coming over to race slot cars tomorrow night. Looking at the Ghost in the corner, it was needing some cleaning. I finally bit the bullet and tried the water-less wash from Meguires that has been sitting on the shelf looking at me for 6 months. Well, I have to say it worked very well! Not sure I'd do it on a totally filthy car, but for the dirt/spotting I had due to recent rains - it did a nice job and I cannot see any scratches like I was concerned about.

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire

Light Table Lighting Interior design Automotive design

·
Registered
4,198 Posts
Been running good after the unlocked PCM install so today I decided to install a can tune and run that for a while to make sure it runs well that way... Updated my tuner and it wouldn't load anything but a trans tune... Installed the original PCM again and backed it up and reinstalled the unlocked one and bam worked great... 2018 you shouldn't have to back it up prior to the swap but it doesn't hurt as per Rick at Diablosport... Tried that and all went well today... I'll run a can tune for a while then it's "Hemifever time"...

30281 - 30300 of 30409 Posts