Premium Member
2021 Widebody Scatpack 392. Auto. Smoke Show
50 Posts

·
Registered
22 Scat Pack
95 Posts
Beautiful shots!! Beautiful car!!
Thanks, same to you! Can't say I'm not jealous of the widebody, looks amazing! Love what you've done with yours. Where did you get the louvers if you don't mind me asking??

·
Premium Member
2021 Widebody Scatpack 392. Auto. Smoke Show
50 Posts
Thanks, same to you! Can't say I'm not jealous of the widebody, looks amazing! Love what you've done with yours. Where did you get the louvers if you don't mind me asking??
Thank you!! Louvers are from American Muscle.

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
31,624 Posts
Drove the Gray Ghost to work today. I have noticed since the flash on the trans, that an additional benefit is it finally match-revs upon a manual downshift. That was non-existent. 30k driving it, and I was so used to harsh shifting, I never noticed it now working properly!

Once I got home, I cleaned up the Scat Cave as a few guys are coming over to race slot cars tomorrow night. Looking at the Ghost in the corner, it was needing some cleaning. I finally bit the bullet and tried the water-less wash from Meguires that has been sitting on the shelf looking at me for 6 months. Well, I have to say it worked very well! Not sure I'd do it on a totally filthy car, but for the dirt/spotting I had due to recent rains - it did a nice job and I cannot see any scratches like I was concerned about.

View attachment 309667

View attachment 309668
I use that Meguiars waterless wash all the time instead of a detail spray for light dust and when I come home from a drive. Like you said, if the car is dirty, it is best to wash it, but this stuff can be used for lighter dust! Works great. Btw, your Scat looks great!!

·
Registered
2011 SXT Pw7 Bright White Challenger
3,894 Posts
Called the Body Shop , looks like another week monday will be one month since it was dropped off and unless its done in next few days its stir crazy.
Yeah I got my Brothers GMC but I don't like driving anyone elses vehicle. All this crap happening because some A** Clown plowing into the rear and driving away.
Oh well back to listening to some 80's tunes.

·
Premium Member
2021 R/T Scat Pack Shaker Widebody
4,289 Posts
Drove the Gray Ghost to work today. I have noticed since the flash on the trans, that an additional benefit is it finally match-revs upon a manual downshift. That was non-existent. 30k driving it, and I was so used to harsh shifting, I never noticed it now working properly!

Once I got home, I cleaned up the Scat Cave as a few guys are coming over to race slot cars tomorrow night. Looking at the Ghost in the corner, it was needing some cleaning. I finally bit the bullet and tried the water-less wash from Meguires that has been sitting on the shelf looking at me for 6 months. Well, I have to say it worked very well! Not sure I'd do it on a totally filthy car, but for the dirt/spotting I had due to recent rains - it did a nice job and I cannot see any scratches like I was concerned about.

View attachment 309667

View attachment 309668
Awesome slot track!!! (y)

·
Registered
☆VIOLEnT☆
857 Posts
World Font Community Adaptation Table

Took the wife's van over to the Grand Rod Run today after her Dr appt. Spent the whole afternoon walking and taking pics. Walked about 5 miles today.
Driving VIOLEnT over there tomorrow. Tomorrow will be sitting in the shade and cruising the strip. Will load up pics on Sunday.
Oh and the picture here is truly what it's like lol.

·
Registered
☆VIOLEnT☆
857 Posts
Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

Here's a teaser...

·
Registered
4,311 Posts

·
Registered
☆VIOLEnT☆
857 Posts

·
Registered
☆VIOLEnT☆
857 Posts
World Font Community Adaptation Table

Building Urban design World Tower block Electricity

I wasn't joking before lol...
I'll post pics in another thread tomorrow.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2021 R/T Scat Pack Shaker Widebody
4,289 Posts
Remember the rebel air horn from the General Lee on the Dukes of Hazard?
5 different notes. Ok, now I got it! Thanks.(y)

Reactions: FOSSS and boyohboy
30301 - 30320 of 30409 Posts