·
Premium Member
2021 R/T Scat Pack Shaker Widebody
4,289 Posts
Took it for my Sunday cruise, 78 miles:

First stop Union Grove Alabama.

Wheel Tire Vehicle Sky Cloud
Tire Wheel Car Cloud Sky

Then Guntersville, Al. Stopped by their majestic middle school.

Plant Sky Property Building Window
Wheel Tire Car Plant Land vehicle

Stopped for a tank of 93 Nitro, then home for a beer and a football game. Great day!!! (y)

Tire Wheel Cloud Vehicle Sky

·
Registered
☆VIOLEnT☆
857 Posts

·
Registered
☆VIOLEnT☆
857 Posts
Vehicle Car Automotive parking light Grille Automotive lighting

·
Registered
☆VIOLEnT☆
857 Posts
Car Vehicle Automotive lighting Hood Motor vehicle

Machine polished, CG Blacklight glaze, 303 Graphine coated.

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
31,625 Posts

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
31,625 Posts
Took a Sunday afternoon drive, went to Wally World. Did stop once for a few pics. You can see the brown grass and our drought, but I still think it is beautiful here. We
did get a little over a half inch of rain earlier in the day, so the sky was beautiful!

Cloud Sky Plant Natural landscape Cumulus

Tire Wheel Sky Cloud Car

Cloud Sky Plant Natural landscape Cumulus

Tire Wheel Cloud Sky Vehicle

·
Registered
☆VIOLEnT☆
857 Posts
If anyone is interested I posted pics on the General page under 2022 Grand Fall Rod Run.
Thanks to all of you who have already looked and liked!!
Jeff

·
Premium Member
4,289 Posts
Went to my dealer to pick up a new belly pan to replace the one my friendly chipmunks chewed up. Here's some pics of the Challenger stock. All SXT's except for 1 GT and 1 Scat Pack Plus.

Automotive parking light Car Land vehicle Cloud Tire
Automotive parking light Car Cloud Wheel Tire
Automotive parking light Car Land vehicle Vehicle Cloud

·
Premium Member
2015 sxt/rt 5.7 with scat pack kits 1 &2
3,003 Posts
lost sport button function so i disconnected the battery sat evening,both terminals touched them together let it sit overnight then reconnected the battery.no issues with having to reset any thing like radio, windows other than date/time, and my obd monitors . drove it for a few drive cycles reset all but egr,still no sport button though . when i had the scanner hooked up i noticed the bcm had 2 codes stored ..service shifter/ abs and lost communication with bcm. unhooked the battery again and checked the bcm and the pcm looked good no loose connection 's. rehooked the battery, deleted the codes and did more drive cycles this evening again all but egr had reset and my sport button functioned again :cool:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Went to my dealer to pick up a new belly pan to replace the one my friendly chipmunks chewed up. Here's some pics of the Challenger stock. All SXT's except for 1 GT and 1 Scat Pack Plus.
How much did the belly pan run you, need to replace mine as I scuffed it up last weekend went I drove over a dip in the road....Cheapest I saw online were about $59

·
Premium Member
4,289 Posts
How much did the belly pan run you, need to replace mine as I scuffed it up last weekend went I drove over a dip in the road....Cheapest I saw online were about $59
From my local dealer $195 for the front pan. $90 for the rear. If you buy online, watch out for the shipping. These things are so big they have to go freight. I was initially going to order them from SWM's but shipping from N.C. to Alabama was over $300! :eek:

·
Premium Member
4,289 Posts
Also, make sure they are OEM parts. My insurance company found one in Georgia for $60 and they refused to pay the shipping. Called the supplier. Aftermarket part made in Taiwan! Not on my car!!!!!! Still arguing with my insurance company! :mad:

·
Registered
☆VIOLEnT☆
857 Posts
Last day??

30321 - 30340 of 30410 Posts