Dodge Challenger Forum banner
31001 - 31020 of 31032 Posts

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
60,395 Posts
Don’t blame you. Doubt you’d find it much cheaper than that.
No, and I remember looking at it a while back and it was $149 then it went to $199 so I held off, now I am glad I did.

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
60,395 Posts

·
Registered
☆VIOLEnT☆
938 Posts
Fluid Material property Gas Liquid Font

I grew up on both ball and T- handle finger grip type manual shifters. Almost changed this one to a T, and considered going to a pistol grip, but decided to keep it. I really like the look of it, but have no idea where it came from. PO had already changed it before I bought the car. I do so love my Barton though...
Happy Thanksgiving to All!
Jeff

·
Registered
2011 SXT Pw7 Bright White Challenger
4,576 Posts
Another Car Show tomorrow this one in Valrico / Brandon Area so did a quick rinse on the Challenger Vacuumed it out.
Its put on by the same people that do the Plant City Strawberry Cruise-In Car Shows. Will be there for a little just to check
out things and arrive early to park for a bit. Posted Details about it and Next Weekend at Dade City Car Show as well
hope you all had a Wonderful Thanksgiving.

Bill

·
Premium Member
2021 R/T Scat Pack Shaker Widebody
4,972 Posts

·
Registered
4,576 Posts
Over Cast here but gonna get ready and check it out if nothing else its a good 20 min Cruise :)
Camera is Ready Memory Card Cleared and Challenger is all wiped down. Free food for showing
a car? Why not they got good Burgers there.

·
Registered
4,576 Posts
Over Cast here but gonna get ready and check it out if nothing else its a good 20 min Cruise :)
Camera is Ready Memory Card Cleared and Challenger is all wiped down. Free food for showing
a car? Why not they got good Burgers there.
PS No Rain showing on Baynews9 Radar for HIllsborough County and Brandon Area Radar Images...

·
Premium Member
2015 sxt/rt 5.7 with scat pack kits 1 &2
3,092 Posts
pumped the tire pressure up to 42psi , added fuel stabilizer took all the cleaning supplies and the tazer and scan tool out. for winter storage :(

·
Premium Member
4,972 Posts
Made an exhaust modification video. Here's the link.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Put the Tail Happy Neutral Pull Cover on, Buttoned up the Hurst A8 Billet Plus Shifter, quik Cleaned the Kitty and went out for a nice cruise. Loving the Hurst Shifter 👍
It was a Beautiful Day in the 50's, Sunny, and thats rare in NY this time of year so I stayed out quite a while and even in the 50's its like driving on ice. I may not wait for Spring and put the Nexens on soon, these Pirelli's SUCK

Car Plant Sky Wheel Tire

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Window

Sky Vehicle registration plate Tire Plant Vehicle

Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Speedometer Car seat cover

Sky Cloud Car Motor vehicle Vehicle

·
Premium Member
4,972 Posts
Put the Tail Happy Neutral Pull Cover on, Buttoned up the Hurst A8 Billet Plus Shifter, quik Cleaned the Kitty and went out for a nice cruise. Loving the Hurst Shifter 👍
It was a Beautiful Day in the 50's, Sunny, and thats rare in NY this time of year so I stayed out quite a while and even in the 50's its like driving on ice. I may not wait for Spring and put the Nexens on soon, these Pirelli's SUCK

View attachment 314695
View attachment 314696
View attachment 314697
View attachment 314698
View attachment 314699
Pirellis All Season or Summer tires? Up North I am assuming AS. And yes. Down here in the deep South, the Pirelli AS hook up beautifully in 90+' heat. But, you let it drop down even into the 70's and it's like someone poured oil under your tires. All Season? Nope they are hot weather tires only.

·
Registered
686 Posts
They're Pirelli P Zero Nero 275/40ZR20 All Season but I swear it's like driving on ice, the SOB will start spinning at 50 or 60 MPH on an semi aggressive roll in when its in the 30's and 40's. Even on a day like today in the 50's you still cant get into in from a roll without it spinning like hell. I guess I'm going to need a 10.5 Wheels and 305's or 315's, I think the 275's just aint enough for the Kitty.
Ill try dropping the back to 26 - 28lbs and see if that helps in the meantime, (think im at 30 now).

·
Premium Member
4,972 Posts
They're Pirelli P Zero Nero 275/40ZR20 All Season but I swear it's like driving on ice, the SOB will start spinning at 50 or 60 MPH on an semi aggressive roll in when its in the 30's and 40's. Even on a day like today in the 50's you still cant get into in from a roll without it spinning like hell. I guess I'm going to need a 10.5 Wheels and 305's or 315's, I think the 275's just aint enough for the Kitty.
Ill try dropping the back to 26 - 28lbs and see if that helps in the meantime, (think im at 30 now).
Yeah, a HC on 275's is crazy. I'm talking 305's on my SP. Different ball of wax!

31001 - 31020 of 31032 Posts