Dodge Challenger Forum banner
31301 - 31320 of 31345 Posts

· Registered
2011 SXT Pw7 Bright White Challenger
5,063 Posts
Though its getting Chilly I went out side and wiped the rain off ... Still shines like a mirror after I gave it a good Waxing last week and Buff..
The Cold damp air though making the ribs feel more sore back to about a 6 out of 10 pain level joys of getting older.

Happy Friday the 13th Everyone...

· Registered
4,524 Posts
Though its getting Chilly I went out side and wiped the rain off ... Still shines like a mirror after I gave it a good Waxing last week and Buff..
The Cold damp air though making the ribs feel more sore back to about a 6 out of 10 pain level joys of getting older.

Happy Friday the 13th Everyone...
Are you wrapping those ribs up... It'll help... I've bruised broke and separated ribs so many times also it not funny.

· Registered
5,063 Posts
Are you wrapping those ribs up... It'll help... I've bruised broke and separated ribs so many times also it not funny.
Was told not to because the restrictive wrapping can restrict breathing, yesterday it was less pain but not as bad as friday or saturday
what was beyond a 10. Was told it can take about 10 days or so for it to be back to norm.

· Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
32,378 Posts
Drove up to Rapid City today and ran errands, then finished the afternoon with an oil change in the Scat. Was a beautiful day. High of 54 in Rapid. All went well, sure enjoyed getting the car out! Been two weeks since my last drive. Drove on the dragstrip this morning on the way up. Was fun to take some snow pics.

Sky Automotive parking light Tire Car Vehicle

Sky Cloud Mountain Natural landscape Slope

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Sky

Tire Wheel Sky Land vehicle Vehicle

Tire Sky Car Vehicle Cloud

Automotive parking light Vehicle Car Cloud Sky

Sky Ecoregion Natural landscape Bedrock Highland

Sky Mountain Natural landscape Snow Bedrock

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Sky

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Sky

· Registered
2022 Scat Pack Shaker
446 Posts
Got her out and stretched her legs!!! 3 weeks since put the Scat up. Ohhhh how I’ve missed that smell and that roar!!!!
Wheel Tire Sky Cloud Vehicle
Tire Sky Wheel Vehicle Car

· Registered
4,524 Posts
Wiped her down a little and took her to a car show...
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Sky
Car Land vehicle Wheel Tire Sky
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Automotive tire
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Sky
Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Sky Vehicle
Car Vehicle Tire Wheel Hood
Tire Sky Car Vehicle Wheel
Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Sky
Tire Wheel Sky Car Vehicle

· Registered
4,524 Posts
Here's a couple more...
Vehicle Hood Automotive lighting Car Motor vehicle
Tire Car Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Sky
Clothing Tire Wheel Car Jeans

Weather was perfect also... 👍👍

· Registered
5,063 Posts
Spent last year with my guitar hobby. Have plenty of guitars, amps, pedals now. This year is the car. My other obsession. Put 2 tires on today. 275 45 20s on the rear.
Can relate with much of that except the CVA Stroke stopped me playing in 2017 im 55 now close to 56 and was playing since I was 8 years old.
So my Daily Driver Challenger is also my Hobby / Therapy.

· Registered
4,364 Posts
Reactions: HemiMetal

· Registered
17 Challenger Hellcat 6M - Destroyer Grey
190 Posts
Swapped out corner dash speakers on HK system for Kickers. These are definitely better than OEM HK. Was playing around with the tuning, well as much as I can do with OEM setup. As expected, they do require more volume which throws the system balance out little bit.

Might Swap out front door speakers as well. Probably won’t go down the rabbit hole of replacing them all…at least at this point in time.
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Alloy wheel Rim Road surface

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Road surface Automotive wheel system

· Premium Member
2015 sxt/rt 5.7 with scat pack kits 1 &2
3,182 Posts

· Registered
4,524 Posts
Just got in from her oil change... Wednesday she goes in to get the transmission fluid and gear lube done...

· Registered
2022 Scat Pack Shaker
446 Posts
Got her out again today and got some comfortable miles under her. Took her to get a quote for paint correction and ceramic coating. Wiped her back down and covered her up for couple more weeks until I have the time off again.

· Premium Member
2015 R/T 5.7L A8
5,128 Posts
Checked engine oil level, (y) Checked Catch Can level, (y) (Love that dip stick, all catch cans should have a dipstick.). Checked supercharger coolant level, (y) Topped off Engine Coolant level, that was the main reason for going under the hood today, and did a quick visual inspection. We will probably take a joy ride this afternoon and let "Black Beauty" stretch her legs! :)

· Registered
3,600 Posts
Got her out again today and got some comfortable miles under her. Took her to get a quote for paint correction and ceramic coating. Wiped her back down and covered her up for couple more weeks until I have the time off again.
I spent a lot of time researching professionally applied ceramic coatings. I came to the conclusion I was better dropping off my car for a complete wax detail every 6 months. It's a lot cheaper. Still looks great.

31301 - 31320 of 31345 Posts