Dodge Challenger Forum banner
31341 - 31345 of 31345 Posts

· Premium Member
21,158 Posts
Dropped her off this morning to have the differential replaced. Should have it back either today or tomorrow.
Just picked up the car with the new differential. No more humming, no rattles and the exhaust tips are straight. So far so good. Happy camper !

· Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
60,849 Posts
Just picked up the car with the new differential. No more humming, no rattles and the exhaust tips are straight. So far so good. Happy camper !
Hopefully it won't come back.

Reactions: boyohboy

· Registered
2011 SXT Pw7 Bright White Challenger
5,063 Posts
While I am waiting to do some more mods I got referred to Billet Badges to have them make the Retro style SXT Emblems I designed.
I contact them send info Size, Finish and Thickness. About 1200.00 for 4 badges to be made? :O While I would love to get them made
out of Billet Vs Plastic there is no way in this universe can I see paying that much not to mention that is about the balance on my Car
Payments to payoff.

Then when I told them they go oh well you can save 100.00 if you get them without the Red and Black Paint applied and knock
off about 40.00 each if I get them unpolished in dull aluminum finish. Still nearly 700.00 what the **** are these people smoking?

Right now Badges, and the Dodge Letter Hood Letters, the Script Fender, Decklid Emblems would pretty much finish off the exterior
retro mods. It just amazes me the it cost 200.00 to convert the design to a cad format file.

Crazy world... Just my 2¢.
Bill

· Registered
4,364 Posts
While I am waiting to do some more mods I got referred to Billet Badges to have them make the Retro style SXT Emblems I designed.
I contact them send info Size, Finish and Thickness. About 1200.00 for 4 badges to be made? :O While I would love to get them made
out of Billet Vs Plastic there is no way in this universe can I see paying that much not to mention that is about the balance on my Car
Payments to payoff.

Then when I told them they go oh well you can save 100.00 if you get them without the Red and Black Paint applied and knock
off about 40.00 each if I get them unpolished in dull aluminum finish. Still nearly 700.00 what the **** are these people smoking?

Right now Badges, and the Dodge Letter Hood Letters, the Script Fender, Decklid Emblems would pretty much finish off the exterior
retro mods. It just amazes me the it cost 200.00 to convert the design to a cad format file.

Crazy world... Just my 2¢.
Bill
Yeah, it sounds crazy! When I worked for the City, back in the day, we needed bases made to hold temporary stop signs at intersections. We only needed a dozen made out of cast iron. We're talking over 30 years ago. The cost was over $3000 a piece. The reason? Casting costs, and the idea that we were ordering so few bases. I eventually made them myself out of steel that was more stable, could be weighted down, and with carrying handles.
In your case I think if this company had some smarts they would do them for you for free with the understanding that they could take the idea and run with it, also I think there may be some licensing fees involved because of the name Dodge; ran into that when I had my seat backs embroidered. Just Sayin', Lou.

31341 - 31345 of 31345 Posts