Dodge Challenger Forum banner

3061 - 3080 of 3269 Posts

·
What's Old is New Again!
35,265 Posts
Well was working in the garage and putting things up, caught my foot wrong 4 rungs up on the step ladder and came down like a ton of bricks, hit my hand against the workbench. Luckily Urgentcare was completely empty, considering a pandemic going on, in and out in an hour, x-ray nothing broke but probably tore a tendon in my hand. Not a good day! Typing is no fun either.

View attachment 247569 View attachment 247570
Ouch Ken! I know that hurts! Alternating Ice and heat should help a little with the swelling and pain. Good Luck! Good thing you're ambidextrous with the beer hand!

·
Registered
500 Posts
Welded up a couple target stands today... tested it with a wood dowel, should take a 1" rebar to slip into the holes to hang targets from.
View attachment 247462

DANG !!

Guess ya ain't got to worry about messing them up if ya hit the legs....how much do they weigh ???

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Tree trimming will be getting done, but that is next week. Yesterday my tree trimmer guy came out to look over the job. I have a lot that needs done. One tree will be cut down, and most of the rest will be trimmed. It has been two years since I had any major stuff done.
This tree was trimmed in 2018, but it will be cut down this year. Should have cut it down two years ago. The other two trees on either side need the space now. The guy who is cutting this down this year is the son of the tree trimmer in the pic. His father is now our local County Sheriff. View attachment 247498
Now you have real work ahead of you to turn that into firewood...

I haven't seen any songbirds by my feeders in days.
Of course you realize that you need to put seed in those feeders...

·
Registered
4,776 Posts

Of course you realize that you need to put seed in those feeders...
Thanks Sherlock.

·
Registered
4,776 Posts
Well was working in the garage and putting things up, caught my foot wrong 4 rungs up on the step ladder and came down like a ton of bricks, hit my hand against the workbench. Luckily Urgentcare was completely empty, considering a pandemic going on, in and out in an hour, x-ray nothing broke but probably tore a tendon in my hand. Not a good day! Typing is no fun either.

I'm glad it wasn't worse.

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
26,164 Posts

Well, that is too bad. I can relate to that. Been almost a year since I fell off the bathroom counter changing a light bulb. Shoe stuck, but I didn't when I turned around to get down. Fell like a ton of bricks, and my knee swelled up like a melon! I didn't go to the doctor, as I was pretty sure nothing was broken. Now a year later, I am 100%. It took quite a while for that to happen.
Good luck and heal up quick.

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
26,164 Posts

Not really, the tree trimmer will cut and haul it all for me. I will have him stack the wood so we can sell or give it away. All the other trees that he will be trimming will be a different story. Hope they fit on my present tree pile! And to think I planted all these trees 25-30 years ago. Hard for me to even believe that!

·
Registered
1,164 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,246 Posts
feed the birds and picked up sticks from the yard seen the flowers (hyacinth, tulips and daffodils and crocus) are starting to poke up but snow forecast tomorrow. also went shopping and did laundry

·
Premium Member
5,763 Posts
DANG !!

Guess ya ain't got to worry about messing them up if ya hit the legs....how much do they weigh ???
Not sure of the weight guessing about 25 lbs a side for the long ones

·
What's Old is New Again!
35,265 Posts
Did some trim mowing and a little weed wacking.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
3061 - 3080 of 3269 Posts