4841 - 4860 of 5006 Posts

·
Business
20,478 Posts

·
Registered
3,753 Posts
View attachment 255609
Bought me a new little saw today for tree trimming. Wouldn't start had to replace the spark plug and it fired right up. Trimmed up the Cherry Plum tree. Going to have to take it down due to it splitting in half.
Should have had Betty do that for you, you would not of had to buy a saw, I am sure one of your dinners would have been payment enough for her. Think Jeff , Think.

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
26,871 Posts
View attachment 255609
Bought me a new little saw today for tree trimming. Wouldn't start had to replace the spark plug and it fired right up. Trimmed up the Cherry Plum tree. Going to have to take it down due to it splitting in half.
Oh Jeff, that is too bad. 😢 😢

But it would be SO fun to come visit you and Deb!!! Gary would want some of your homemade stuff.......and no I am not talking about grilling!

·
What's Old is New Again!
36,481 Posts
After Zoom Church, couple loads of laundry and folded.

·
Registered
5,135 Posts
mowed the yard and weed wacked ,cleaned more in of the shed ,took more junk to the dump. and set a humane trap to catch a wood chuck that visits my garden . and caught 2 squirrels so far .what the chuck:cool:
Must be a woodchuck related to the one from Caddyshack...

·
Premium Member
1,510 Posts
Must be a woodchuck related to the one from Caddyshack...
chuck must be sending his friends out to scout ,let a little opossum out of the trap early this morn (5:30 )made coffee and had to go out and let a bunny go at almost 6 .

·
Business
20,478 Posts
chuck must be sending his friends out to scout ,let a little opossum out of the trap early this morn (5:30 )made coffee and had to go out and let a bunny go at almost 6 .
We have a lot of rabbits here. I put up vinyl fence on the lower part of our board fence to keep them out of the back yard. That's where our garden boxes are.
20200628_134643.jpg

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Kinda crazy question here....how many still use bleach when doing whites ? or do you use a new detergent that has it in it or maybe something else ?

I ask, cuz I found out recently the bleach spots on my darks is from my machine and how the bleach is dispensed....trying to figure out how I can still get them bleach clean but without using the dispenser or stopping it to pour bleach in mid cycle..

Reactions: MommaBetty

·
What's Old is New Again!
36,481 Posts
My oldest came and cut the grass while I did the trimming. Real feel of 101 degrees. Drinking lots of water. Looking forward to my weekly shower.
I'm sure everyone else is looking forward to your weekly shower too. 😜

·
Premium Member
7,658 Posts

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Kinda crazy question here....how many still use bleach when doing whites ? or do you use a new detergent that has it in it or maybe something else ?

I ask, cuz I found out recently the bleach spots on my darks is from my machine and how the bleach is dispensed....trying to figure out how I can still get them bleach clean but without using the dispenser or stopping it to pour bleach in mid cycle..
I never, never, never, ever use bleach. That crap will kill a septic system in a heartbeat...

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Mom always used it growing up and we were on a septic tank.....but I'm on city sewage......have always used it in the past

4841 - 4860 of 5006 Posts