2,887 Posts

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
Reactions: boyohboy

·
Premium Member
6,708 Posts
SIL came over for his side by side and granddaughters 4 -wheeler, loaded up and gone for now. Seems I have my garage back for awhile, was getting crowded in there.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Took out the counter tops on the island, and around the stove last night, I have to remove the kitchen sink and top today for the granite people in the morning. Have the new dishwasher to put in tonight as well. Then it's back to caulking windows and doors, luckily the brother in law is going to finish the decorative door moulding this weekend. Haven't even started the landscaping or painting the gazebo. If I could just get the Corona I may be able to get a lot knocked out.

·
Premium Member
6,708 Posts
A message on my phone yesterday from Z&M, need to get the bike over there for a once over, seems the warranty runs out in September and they want to see if there are any issues that may be covered under that warranty, great people I say! Hard to believe that bike is 5 yrs old already.

·
Premium Member
6,708 Posts
Took out the counter tops on the island, and around the stove last night, I have to remove the kitchen sink and top today for the granite people in the morning. Have the new dishwasher to put in tonight as well. Then it's back to caulking windows and doors, luckily the brother in law is going to finish the decorative door moulding this weekend. Haven't even started the landscaping or painting the gazebo. If I could just get the Corona I may be able to get a lot knocked out.
The Corona might be the end of times for me. :rolleyes:

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
26,871 Posts
Trimmed some weeds this morning, nice cool morning. Weeded flower beds, watering the yard. Going to get hot again after today. It was 96 on Monday, yesterday it was 76! Can I have yesterday back??

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Watered the back yard where the trench work was done and where I filled in some low spots. Grass is coming in nicely. No real call for rain till maybe mid-week next.
Sprucing up the place for the Kids' visit this weekend.
Will mow Friday.

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Paid off the house. Now all I have to do is pay taxes and insurance. (y)
Congrats! That is indeed a great feeling! Taxes suck but when I call a first responder, the street/highway department, or use the yard waste facility, just to name a few, I see money well spent where I live.

·
Registered
3,442 Posts

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Mowed the south 40 in the heat and then helped the fetching Mrs. R prep the rest of the master bedroom for paint. She did the ceiling today. They painted every single room tan. Top to bottom. We are changing the ceilings to white and the walls a much nicer taupe color that doesn't look like salmon tinted tan. Gag.

But the detached garage was a fabulously cool room!

Can anyone recommend a good set of goggles for mowing? The sand it killing my eyes and getting around my safety glasses. It is just too dry here and blows everywhere.
And here I am fixing to build a shed so I can move all of my tires out of the garage, and in to it....

Get these. I think most hardware stores have them.
Direct Vent Goggles Plastic Econo Lab Eye Safety | eBay
Ah yes, the basic shop goggles. Always fogged up on me. Eye protection has always been an issue for me. I wear safety rated eyeglasses.
I don't have a Pic but there are clip on side shields that might help and combine the look with a face shield and a bandana.
Good Luck!

·
Business
20,478 Posts
Mowed the south 40 in the heat and then helped the fetching Mrs. R prep the rest of the master bedroom for paint. She did the ceiling today. They painted every single room tan. Top to bottom. We are changing the ceilings to white and the walls a much nicer taupe color that doesn't look like salmon tinted tan. Gag.

But the detached garage was a fabulously cool room!

Can anyone recommend a good set of goggles for mowing? The sand it killing my eyes and getting around my safety glasses. It is just too dry here and blows everywhere.
Here's some googles!

4881 - 4900 of 5006 Posts