1 - 20 of 3210 Posts

·
MOPAR Top Eliminator, Carlisle 2016
26,299 Posts

·
801 RWHP
7,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah...slid on some ice two winters ago and cracked it. Then, this past summer heading down the turnpike that piece ripped off. So, yeah, it was nice to get her back to looking good again.

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
25,204 Posts
Yeah...slid on some ice two winters ago and cracked it. Then, this past summer heading down the turnpike that piece ripped off. So, yeah, it was nice to get her back to looking good again.
Looks very nice Bill! Just like new! Sorry about the duct tape joke earlier.

·
801 RWHP
7,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Full on interior detail. Hey I am jumping on this thread, the other car keeps me busy too.
We are not always doing things with our Challengers. Sometimes we are doing things with/for our fullbacks, too. Everyone needs a good blocking fullback. She took some abuse a bit ago, and I neglected her for a while. So I figured plenty of us do other stuff to them as well. Needed a proper place.

·
What's Old is New Again!
33,127 Posts
Ran the Ram thru the No Touch to get last weeks crud off of him.

·
Premium Member
2,838 Posts
Looks good as new Bill. Just in time for winter ice. Let's hope to not have a repeat situation.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Had the heater core for my 1974 Duster survivor rebuilt by Glen-Ray. I'll be installing that this week. Upgrading the wiring with an ammeter bypass and adding upgraded wiring and relays for the headlights to get brighter lights.

The car has 10,800 original miles. Always garaged no-rust survivor. 318 auto.

·
Administrator
43,354 Posts
Had the heater core for my 1974 Duster survivor rebuilt by Glen-Ray. I'll be installing that this week. Upgrading the wiring with an ammeter bypass and adding upgraded wiring and relays for the headlights to get brighter lights.

The car has 10,800 original miles. Always garaged no-rust survivor. 318 auto.

Nice color, would like to see the Challenger in that color.

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
25,204 Posts
That is a beautiful Duster, Bookmaker!!! Agree with Corbin, it would be fun to see the Challenger in that!
And since you live so close to nunya, you might have to go for a cruise together in your Duster!

·
Mopartial to Challengers
8,932 Posts
We are not always doing things with our Challengers. Sometimes we are doing things with/for our fullbacks, too. Everyone needs a good blocking fullback. She took some abuse a bit ago, and I neglected her for a while. So I figured plenty of us do other stuff to them as well. Needed a proper place.
Fullback is how I often refer to my Subaru Outback. I send it in to places where I wouldn't want to send in my franchise tailback Challenger. But with that chunk of missing bumper cover, your TL looked more like a hockey defenseman!

·
MOPAR Top Eliminator, Carlisle 2016
26,299 Posts
Over the past 2 days we replaced the graphics on the RAM. Same general design with a few tweaks.

Removal of old vinyl:
PB210043.JPG

Naked again.....
PB220199.JPG

We layered the new vinyl for an embossed look. We used vinyl with a carbon fiber texture underneath. We were curious to see how visible the texture would be through the top layer.
PB220203.JPG

One side done.
PB220207 copy.jpg

You really can't see it in the pictures, but the texture is clearly visible and gives the graphic the embossed look we were looking for.
PB220208 copy.jpg

PB220211 copy.jpg

1 - 20 of 3210 Posts