Dodge Challenger Forum banner

3181 - 3200 of 3210 Posts

·
801 RWHP
7,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,182
So, yesterday I swapped out my daughter's tires to the Blizzaks. Changed her oil. Air, oil and cabin filters. I could not get her front rotors off. The rotors have bolts in them holding them on. Could not get them out. Stupid Philip's head. Tried impact screw driver. Did not work. Did not have torch as I was at my dad's house and didnt think to bring mine. What a crappy design.

·
801 RWHP
7,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,183

·
Business
18,790 Posts
Going to work this morning at 6:30am. The Ram started missing a mile from me exit. Check engine light came on! I some how made it off of the interstate and pull into a handymart. Got to a gas pump and put 20 dollars in it. Started the truck up and pulled up into a parking spot. It was dark and I couldn't really see any thing wrong. So I call in for road side assistance to get a toll truck. At a little after 9:00am the tow truck showed up. Got the truck back home. Put my scanner on it code PO300 popped multiple miss fires cylinder 1 cylinder 2 and cylinder3. Got a feeling my fuel pump is taking a crap!

·
Administrator
43,354 Posts
Going to work this morning at 6:30am. The Ram started missing a mile from me exit. Check engine light came on! I some how made it off of the interstate and pull into a handymart. Got to a gas pump and put 20 dollars in it. Started the truck up and pulled up into a parking spot. It was dark and I couldn't really see any thing wrong. So I call in for road side assistance to get a toll truck. At a little after 9:00am the tow truck showed up. Got the truck back home. Put my scanner on it code PO300 popped multiple miss fires cylinder 1 cylinder 2 and cylinder3. Got a feeling my fuel pump is taking a crap!
Well that just sucks.

·
Premium Member
15,065 Posts
That ain't good. Sorry to hear that Jeff. Is that something you can repair ?

·
What's Old is New Again!
33,127 Posts
Jeff, that's not too hateful of a fuel pump to change out. Providing you don't have too much gas in it. A floor jack and 2' x 2' plywood doubled up helps.

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
Sorry to hear this Jeff. Wish I could help you repair this. Just take your time.

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
25,204 Posts
Dang Jeff!!! I mostly hope you have good weather this week while driving the Scat! If if is, then enjoy that part of this! Sorry buddy! Tough luck!!

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Picked up oil and filter for the Escape earlier, took it in today for oil change and tire rotation. Looks like I should take it in for an alignment. More wear on the inside fronts than expected. I never took it in after getting the shocks and struts replaced earlier this year. Tsk, tsk!

3181 - 3200 of 3210 Posts