Dodge Challenger Forum banner

3381 - 3400 of 3462 Posts

·
Business
19,555 Posts
We got it back a couple weeks ago. The first week the rear panel on the passenger side roof fell off. So I had to fix that. They had ran the wire over the fastener so it wouldn't clip in. I rerouted the wire and got the panel fastened in. We are missing push pins out of the trunk liner. They wet sanded the car with no rear window in it cause the black interior was all most white. We got all that cleaned up. They chipped the new quarter panel and l had the fix it cause I be damned if they were ever going to touch that car again. Needless to say we were not happy campers.

·
Premium Member
15,777 Posts
We got it back a couple weeks ago. The first week the rear panel on the passenger side roof fell off. So I had to fix that. They had ran the wire over the fastener so it wouldn't clip in. I rerouted the wire and got the panel fastened in. We are missing push pins out of the trunk liner. They wet sanded the car with no rear window in it cause the black interior was all most white. We got all the cleaned up. They chipped the new quarter panel and l had the fix it cause I be damned if they were ever going to touch that car again. Needless to say we were not happy campers.
Sorry to hear that Jeff. I'm guessing that won't be around for much longer.

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
25,743 Posts
We are waiting on Sinnomon Stick to come out. Got a feeling Deb is getting a new RT.
Could be interesting, twins???? The R/T gets great gas mileage too!

·
Administrator
45,237 Posts
Well today I got rolling on getting Linda a new to her Charger. I got a trade in value on her 2011 and it came in better than I hoped. They have to get the car down from Phoenix so next week we will get it.
As long as it looks as good as it does in the pictures. It is a Yellow R/T blacktop edition . It is a 2017 that was first put in service 5/18 so it still has warranty left. Only 8900 miles on it. Has leather seats, heated and ventilated, 8.4 nav radio etc.

·
25,743 Posts
Well today I got rolling on getting Linda a new to her Charger. I got a trade in value on her 2011 and it came in better than I hoped. They have to get the car down from Phoenix so next week we will get it.
As long as it looks as good as it does in the pictures. It is a Yellow R/T blacktop edition . It is a 2017 that was first put in service 5/18 so it still has warranty left. Only 8900 miles on it. Has leather seats, heated and ventilated, 8.4 nav radio etc.
Good luck! Hope it looks great!!!

·
Business
19,555 Posts
Good news Corbin.

·
25,743 Posts
Sweet Corbin!!

3381 - 3400 of 3462 Posts