Dodge Challenger Forum banner

3401 - 3420 of 3462 Posts

·
What's Old is New Again!
34,554 Posts
Ran the Rebel through the No-Touch this morning. Know it's supposed to rain, but couldn't stand it.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Today I am sitting in the lobby of a “Paintless dent repair” place having a few minor door dings repaired. Looking forward to the result.

Yesterday I had the resonators on my Flowmaster Force II exhaust replaced with some small glass packs. The jury is still out of whether it stays that way or not.

·
Administrator
45,237 Posts
Went to the dmv to renew my drivers license. End up having to get one that is a federal ID too. Starting in October you will not be allowed to fly without a federal ID. So they gave me a temporary drivers license. The real one comes in the mail in 30 to 45 days.
What Id did you have with you I heard you have to have either a birth certificate or passport. I had to have a birth certificate to renew my CDL.

·
Premium Member
15,777 Posts
We have a lot of illegal immigrants due to DC being so close. Guess they are trying to be careful. But gees I don't look the least bit Mexican, Shut Up Dan!
The finger print requirement had nothing to do with you being a possible illegal immigrant. Your driver' license shot is what caused their concern

:)

3401 - 3420 of 3462 Posts