Dodge Challenger Forum banner

3421 - 3440 of 3462 Posts

·
What's Old is New Again!
34,553 Posts
We have a lot of illegal immigrants due to DC being so close. Guess they are trying to be careful. But gees I don't look the least bit Mexican, Shut Up Dan!
Mexican, well NO, but pure REDNECK!

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
25,742 Posts
Surprise Jeff! Logged in with my phone. And I consider myself a redneck too!

·
25,742 Posts
Gary just took the Ram up to Sturgis and bought this, do all of you know what this is? And how much it costs?
D555F451-FDD4-4379-BC1A-8E148ABB5F24.jpeg

·
25,742 Posts
Ha!! Not quite!! Want to see a few more guesses!! I will tell you it costs $28,000!!

·
25,742 Posts
Yes, it is a new grain vac. We are having trouble getting the grain out of some of those big bins. We never had one before, so I will be asking Gary a few questions. My phone pic doesn’t show the auger very well. Those two round tubes at the top left are actually the auger folded in two.

·
Premium Member
6,968 Posts
Yes, it is a new grain vac. We are having trouble getting the grain out of some of those big bins. We never had one before, so I will be asking Gary a few questions. My phone pic doesn’t show the auger very well. Those two round tubes at the top left are actually the auger folded in two.
If it saves him man hours it’s worth it, he’s not getting younger.

·
Registered
534 Posts

·
What's Old is New Again!
34,553 Posts
Traded it in for a Charger R/T, probably won't post pic til next weekend. There is a pic a few posts up ^^^^^^^
Great move, Corbin! Congratulations to Linda!

3421 - 3440 of 3462 Posts