Dodge Challenger Forum banner

3561 - 3580 of 3588 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,210 Posts
Took the CX-5 in for an oil change. Don't have any masks but I did wear gloves and wiped down touch surfaces when it was done. Showroom was closed so no sales going on. Mine was the only car in for service so it was me,the receptionist and two service writers. The writer said they were averaging 5-8 cars per day.

·
Registered
133 Posts
took the stinger to get gas. being as I have not driven her in about two months, I wanted to do a little run on 595. road empty, opened her up and eased off the gas around 90. wanted a quick blast without a v8 exhaust note. car still makes me smile it is so subtle in its power delivery. but then fun stopped, had a gps tracker installed in the car when the mrs had her Nismo stolen. she knows exactly how fast I am going because the screen lit up saying that I have exceeded the posed speed limit that has been inputted in the car. and then she called asking me who I was racing and when was I bringing "her" car home. her car. that was my car before she swiped it. sigh- I lost the receipt for her so I can't return her to her parents for a full refund. guess I will play with the dogs now.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Cleaned out the Charger and the Ram, then gave both of them a bath. Now they're both locked away in the garage until further notice! I'll mow tomorrow.:unsure:
Must be nice. My Ram won't fit in my garage...

·
Premium Member
687 Posts

·
Premium Member
687 Posts
Thank you!! For me, NOTHING today comes close to the sound of a classic muscle car......nothing.
For a small block my car can thump pretty good!

That Belair sounds awesome! BIG block, BIG Cam, BIG 4 Barrel, BIG rear!! WOW!!
Got any pictures?????????
Susie. Glad to see you. 👏

·
Registered
504 Posts
Nothing...I did nothing

·
What's Old is New Again!
35,268 Posts
Filled up the Rebel with a little over 11 gal of 87 @ $1.799. Love the cheaper gas!

·
Registered
504 Posts
Filled up the Rebel with a little over 11 gal of 87 @ $1.799. Love the cheaper gas!

Wish it'd get cheaper here....some places it's under a dollar...but here, change has been less than 5 cent

·
What's Old is New Again!
35,268 Posts
At 10,066 miles, had the oil and filter changed in the Rebel. 7 quarts of Valvoline 5W-20 Full Synthetic and a Purolator Boss filter. Checked all other fluids and the air filter.

·
What's Old is New Again!
35,268 Posts
Couldn't take the grunge anymore. Ran the Rebel through the no-touch Car Wash and did a quick detail spray wipe down.

·
What's Old is New Again!
35,268 Posts
Filled up the Rebel with $1.449 87(20 cent discount/gal).

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
I gave it the day off...

·
Registered
764 Posts
I took my 1957 Fiesta to DEWEY'S AUTO TRIM in Dayton Ohio to have the interior restored. here is the rear seat with the 63 year old covering and the newly redone front seat. I am very happy with the work done so far. Looking forward to getting the whole job finished. So the inside looks as good as the outside. for the Oldsmobile Homecoming show June 20th that is if it doesn't have to be called off because of the COVID19 Pandemic. Also I have given her a new name. I declare it the OREO SPEED WAGON!
20200403_164024.jpg
20200403_163530.jpg
20170731_192518.jpg
20180630_151219.jpg
20180630_141202.jpg

3561 - 3580 of 3588 Posts