3581 - 3600 of 3766 Posts

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
Cleaned the Ioniq.

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Thinking about going to the store for some smokes. It's cold and windy out, and pretending like it's going to rain, and I'm trying to stop smoking. I haven't decided yet...

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
I used an e-cig to stop.....and not one of them cheapo ones from the convenience store.....it helped me....and in 30 days, I was done.....haven't smoked since

and I had been smoking for over 35 years.......

That was like late 7 1/2 yrs ago now......

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
26,490 Posts
Thinking about going to the store for some smokes. It's cold and windy out, and pretending like it's going to rain, and I'm trying to stop smoking. I haven't decided yet...
THROW the cigs away for good. Lost my Mom and Sister to smoking, and now my brother has COPD. He waited too long to quit. Don't TRY to stop. DO IT NOW!!!

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
26,490 Posts

·
Registered
4,757 Posts
NICE truck!!! I want it!
Thanks, they only made 90 green ones. It's my new race vehicle but I am not going to hack it up since it's kind of rare. Just headers and a procharger.

·
What's Old is New Again!
35,901 Posts
Filled the Rebel up with Shell 87 @ $1.549 after going to Tractor Supply to pick up bandannas for work.

·
What's Old is New Again!
35,901 Posts
I don't think putting gas your vehicle is what they had in mine when they created this thread. 😎
I take it that it's not important to get bandannas for my PPE at work ✌?

3581 - 3600 of 3766 Posts