Dodge Challenger Forum banner

3881 - 3900 of 3969 Posts

·
Business
20,477 Posts
Yesterday am hubby and I went to Fleet Farm. Rid X...softener salt...etc. Of course we hit the candy and nuts aisle too. Grabbed some assorted flavored tootsie roll thingies. At the checkout the kid asks if we want a bag. Ah yeah we had like 10 smaller items. He proceeds to bag up everything and the last things were the 2 boxes of RidX. He's putting it in the same bag that has the food and I told him not in with the food are ya sh*n me?
They can't help it.....dumber than a box rocks!

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
26,871 Posts
Yesterday am hubby and I went to Fleet Farm. Rid X...softener salt...etc. Of course we hit the candy and nuts aisle too. Grabbed some assorted flavored tootsie roll thingies. At the checkout the kid asks if we want a bag. Ah yeah we had like 10 smaller items. He proceeds to bag up everything and the last things were the 2 boxes of RidX. He's putting it in the same bag that has the food and I told him not in with the food are ya sh*n me?
Yeah, its hard to believe that someone hasn't "schooled" him on that. But then again, I would think common sense would just kick in on this!

·
Registered
2,880 Posts
Yeah, its hard to believe that someone hasn't "schooled" him on that. But then again, I would think common sense would just kick in on this!
That's the problem now days, common sense ain't...

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Most baggers failed "how to bag items 101".

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Most baggers failed "how to bag items 101".

most places these days don't teach or show them how.........I've had them put eggs on the bottom of the bag....

·
Registered
2,880 Posts
most places these days don't teach or show them how.........I've had them put eggs on the bottom of the bag....
I line things up on the conveyor belt in the order they should be bagged. It seems to help somewhat.

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
26,871 Posts
I am fortunate enough to live in a small town with a small town grocery store. They bag our groceries, and carry them out for us. They have learned the proper way to bag everything. The most common thing they do with eggs? They do put them in the bottom of a plastic sack, but then they put the loaf of bread on top! Saves the eggs and the bread! Great way to do it! And nothing else goes in that bag.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
I line things up on the conveyor belt in the order they should be bagged. It seems to help somewhat.
I do the same but between the cashier and the bagger they get scrambled. If there is no bagger all the items get bunched up at the end of the second belt. And the local supermarket has the checkout system screwed up because of the pandemic. The card reader is now at the beginning of the belt rather at the end. So one ends up blocking the belt/checkout lane for the next person until you leave. I commented about the placement but got "bit**hed out by the cashier. End of morning rant.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
I am fortunate enough to live in a small town with a small town grocery store. They bag our groceries, and carry them out for us. They have learned the proper way to bag everything. The most common thing they do with eggs? They do put them in the bottom of a plastic sack, but then they put the loaf of bread on top! Saves the eggs and the bread! Great way to do it! And nothing else goes in that bag.
Here, whatever they can fit goes in the bag on top of the eggs....they don't stand cans or bottles up, and they just hodge podge pack what they can in a bag, with no thought to what the items are (like drain cleaner in with food...)

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
We took a little ride yesterday, even with the threat of thunder boomers in the area. Stopped at Woody's Rootbeer Stand then cruised the Canton Parks. Couldn't resist the open spaces in front of the William McKinley Monument.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Got the jeep inspected.....good for another year.....

(the techs there seem to like it too...)

·
Administrator
48,723 Posts
Today it got a bath then I went over the black wheels with Turtle Wax Hybrid solutions black spray wax. My intent was to see if it will shed dust better than what was on it. I can say that the gloss was not any better than it was unless it gets better as it cures.
Update, after 24 hours of curing I have to say that the wheels are definitely glossier.

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
I guess I didn't post the McKinley Pic:

2403F09F-B63C-4E08-82F9-0F7CC19DBBFF.jpeg

·
Registered
5,135 Posts
Yup same with our small town grocery store.

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Not only did I not post my Pic, but I just realized I posted in the WRONG Place!

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
3881 - 3900 of 3969 Posts