Dodge Challenger Forum banner

4021 - 4040 of 4046 Posts

·
Premium Member
2015 sxt/rt 5.7 with scat pack kits 1 &2
1,570 Posts
wife came home last night and told me" the jeep sounds like i'm driving thru a tunnel" . gave her the truck for the day while I checked out the jeep. a short drive to work( 1/2 mile)and heard both front wheel bearings growling. ordered parts, will be fixed by the weekend . and she gets the truck till then.
jeep liberty wheel bearins all installed :cool: said she would compensate me later ;), spose i'll have to shave , hope she does too!:devilish:

·
Premium Member
17,225 Posts
jeep liberty wheel bearins all installed :cool: said she would compensate me later ;), spose i'll have to shave , hope she does too!:devilish:
That was funny ! Little by little your sense of humor demonstrates to me that you are a few cards short of a full deck.
I mean this in a good way. o_O (y)

·
MOPAR Top Eliminator, Carlisle 2016
27,332 Posts
Well, I clay barred the Cuda in March but never waxed it....so I took the cover off, ran the clay bar over it again, Meguiar's Ultimate polish, Griot's best of show wax, did the wheels, glass and chrome and he's ready for Cars 'n Coffee in the morning - if the weather holds...

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2016 Go Mango Scat Pack
27,094 Posts
I like the black.
At first I wasn't sure about black wheels, but now I really like them with certain color challengers! I like black with Go Mango, Sublime, and.......well I guess I am just becoming a fan.

·
Registered
2014 Boosted 392 Stroker Shaker
3,268 Posts
Put a new battery in my Ram because it finally died after over six years of use.

·
Premium Member
1,570 Posts
filled the ram up with gas ,somebody drove it while her jeep was down and forgot to put gas in. not mentioning any names.:rolleyes:

·
What's Old is New Again!
36,739 Posts
After Real Church, filled up the Rebel with Shell 89 @ $2.299/Gal. Also added a can of Seafoam.

·
Premium Member
1,570 Posts
That was funny ! Little by little your sense of humor demonstrates to me that you are a few cards short of a full deck.
I mean this in a good way. o_O (y)
but that's why they add jokers to a deck of cards , to make a full deck again:cool:

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Received a phone call from the Mack Dealer SM. My Mack needs a "brain transplant". If they rebuild the current module, it will cost $995 (1yr warranty). He is looking for a used one to compare prices. I made some calls looking for either a used or re-manufactured one. Waiting on replies. Also the A/C is not cooling, the high pressure switch is faulty. At least there are no shows to attend until mid-September.

·
Registered
2014 Boosted 392 Stroker Shaker
3,268 Posts
Used my Ram to haul my new X-frame brace to the shop in Tucson.

·
Registered
2018 F8 R/T Challenger
1,343 Posts
Buddy brought his daughters 09 Jeep Liberty over last night, it threw a P0300 code (multiple cylinder misfire), I told him to bring plugs and 4 02 Sensors. I cleared the codes and replaced the plugs and sensors. While under there I found a 16" 1/2 drive SnapOn break neck ratchet and a Mac multi tool oil filter socket. He said I could keep it, codes haven't came back.

·
What's Old is New Again!
36,739 Posts
Filled up the Rebel with BP 89 @$2.269.

·
Mr. Bill
2009 SRT8 with a performance few mods having a Diablo custom tune.
3,218 Posts
Fired up the 7 liter. Brought the temps up and shut it down. Closed the garage doors and have it covered back up until dry weather is certain.;)

4021 - 4040 of 4046 Posts