Dodge Challenger Forum banner

101 - 120 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
4,456 Posts

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
My Administrator asked me to take one of our patients up to spend time with our resident cat. Pssh yea I will. 30 minutes of pet therapy is good for the soul.

·
What's Old is New Again!
33,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #111
Took Amanda to the Groomers for her "Spa" day.

·
What's Old is New Again!
33,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #113
Had a long talk with the pup at 4am about how I was going to leave him out of the crate all day while me and the wife are at work, laid down some ground rules, set a few expectations and left. I am 90% certain my house is a disaster right now.
You probably forgot to mention that treats were at jeopardy. Gotta give them motivation.

·
What's Old is New Again!
33,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #114
Amanda back from Spa. All soft and fluffy!

·
What's Old is New Again!
33,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #116
Took Amanda out to the garage with me as I worked on the Challenger. She settled down on a blanket I put down for her. Quality Time with my little girl!

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
25,227 Posts
Took Amanda out to the garage with me as I worked on the Challenger. She settled down on a blanket I put down for her. Quality Time with my little girl!
Reminds of Bunny. She lays by my car all the time. When I wash the Scat, she is right there supervising. A real "car" guard dog!!

·
What's Old is New Again!
33,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #118
Not today, but yesterday afternoon, Hilda and I took Amanda to the Vet for flea and tick and yearly maintenance vaccinations.

·
Registered
4,456 Posts

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
Had a long talk with the pup at 4am about how I was going to leave him out of the crate all day while me and the wife are at work, laid down some ground rules, set a few expectations and left. I am 90% certain my house is a disaster right now.
I love that you have 10% optimism that your house isn't totally trashed.

101 - 120 of 140 Posts