Dodge Challenger Forum banner

121 - 140 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
Watched Abbie tap/claw at Jon's camo lounge pants; she does it every night. Drives him nuts when she does that. I'll say "Aw, is the widdle kitty hurting you?" I find it hilarious because she just loves him so much and wants his attention. BTW these particular lounge pants are 10 years old but he won't let me toss them...

·
Registered
182 Posts
Gave my dog a much needed bath & made a vet appointment for Wednesday afternoon. Wouldn't look good to take a dirty dog to the vet so I hope she stays clean at least until her appointment is over. She likes to lay in the dirt & she is mostly white in color.

·
Registered
4,456 Posts

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
That looks like such a fun dog to have. Love the fur sticking up on the ears!
She's a riot! She knows the exact routine in the mornings, and when it's time to go for a walk...watch out! She does this little circle dance and yips like crazy. Really the only time she barks other than cars pulling in the drive.

I should find a pic of her trimmed up. Her ears are huge!! She gets to shag out in the winter.

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
She's a riot! She knows the exact routine in the mornings, and when it's time to go for a walk...watch out! She does this little circle dance and yips like crazy. Really the only time she barks other than cars pulling in the drive.

I should find a pic of her trimmed up. Her ears are huge!! She gets to shag out in the winter.
Teehee hubby gets shaggier in winter too.

·
Premium Member
15,112 Posts
Today is the 8th anniversary of Ginger coming to be with us. I drove to El Paso thru rain , freezing rain, sleet and snow to get her. There were closer Dobie's but she had been in a shelter for over 1 year so I decided she was the most needy. We are so blessed to have her.
Corbin,you're a good guy no matter what they say about you.:) You ,Linda and Ginger are all blessed.

·
801 RWHP
7,657 Posts
Forgot to post this. Dad let's Rogue out everyday around lunch time. Well, he had surgery on Monday, so Tuesday he wasnt around. I was unable to get anyone over. I felt so bad. Got home and immediately started looking to see where she went. Nowhere. I left at 530 am and got home at 430. I was a mess all day thinking about her. Just that she would feel ashamed of making in the house. But, she didnt. I was over the moon proud of her but still felt terrible. I took her out immediately. There was no panic to her and she didnt even get right to peeing. She did some sniffing first. I couldnt believe it. And didnt even pee that much. That made me think I better look again. Nothing. I felt terrible about it. But, I am so proud of my good girl

Bad dad. Good dog.

·
Premium Member
15,112 Posts
Forgot to post this. Dad let's Rogue out everyday around lunch time. Well, he had surgery on Monday, so Tuesday he wasnt around. I was unable to get anyone over. I felt so bad. Got home and immediately started looking to see where she went. Nowhere. I left at 530 am and got home at 430. I was a mess all day thinking about her. Just that she would feel ashamed of making in the house. But, she didnt. I was over the moon proud of her but still felt terrible. I took her out immediately. There was no panic to her and she didnt even get right to peeing. She did some sniffing first. I couldnt believe it. And didnt even pee that much. That made me think I better look again. Nothing. I felt terrible about it. But, I am so proud of my good girl

Bad dad. Good dog.
He should have pi$$ed on your leg.

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
25,227 Posts

Bad dad. Good dog.
Bill, you can put your worries to rest. Dogs can go quite a while without a potty break. I just put Bunny in the garage for the night (it is only 4:00 p.m.) and she won't need to go until tomorrow morning. It isn't a problem at all. When I let her out in the morning, she doesn't seem to hurry up and do her business. I have tried in the past to let her out in the evening to potty, but she won't even go out. SO, we just don't worry about this.

121 - 140 of 140 Posts