Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So without picking a custom built from heders to tail pipe :)

What catback/axleback/resonator delete would you do if cost was not a factor ?

not including any kind of headers just changing stuff after the cats ?

·
Registered
640 Posts
If cost is no issue then Corsa, Borla or a Solo system would be nice. SLP Loudmouth if you want to annoy the neighbors.

It all really comes down to what sound you like and how loud you want it to be...

Personally I am getting ready to switch over to a Corsa or Solo Performance Cat-back.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Corsa extreme or Borla ATAK for me!

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,616 Posts
Love my Mopar (Borla). Only mod I would not give up.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
I have the solo straight pipe system. Wouldn't change it for anything
This.

I went with BB Reso delete straight pipes when I purchased my car, because they were cheap, and I had a new exhaust under the car. Eventually going solo straight pipe system down the road.

·
"Z" member since 2009
3,907 Posts
Corsa Extreme has gotten many praises on this forum. Based on reviews the system appears to lack the dreaded "drone". It's priced around $1400-$1500 and includes exhaust tips.

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
Corsa Extreme or Borla....it's a toss-up.

·
Registered
542 Posts
I have the Corsa Sport on mine and love t. Wouldn't change it if I had to do it again. Like someone said it comes one to what sound you like.

·
Slower Traffic Keep Right
5,416 Posts
I enjoy my Blastin Bobs... I don't think I would change it to be honest...

·
Registered
57 Posts
debating on an exhaust system for my 2013 rt stp 6 spd its factory true duels my friend has a 2013 rt with out the stp and an auto he put flowmasters on his and has a x pipe but my car is still just as loud at wot i want it loud and throaty ive been debating on flows with a x pipe or adding the dynomax cat back is a x pipe a good thing to add and what system would be good to give me a good muscle car sound and good performance

·
Politically correct.
'09 SRT 440 HEMI
11,170 Posts
Zoomers!!!! Had 2 of them. Wouldn't have anything else. :smileup:

·
Registered
782 Posts
Be aware, not all stainless is the same. Corsa uses 304, it does not rust. many of the others save money and work by using a lower grade of stainless that turns brown. Look at the OEM mid pipes.
Corsa's mufflers and resonators are full pipe size, straight through and don't use any packing that may deteriorate over time
Add in the "no drone" factor, and while price does matter, you generally get what you pay for.
I know I did.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Lol unless you live on the coast or where they dump salt all the time any grade SS pipes will out last your lifetime.

heck coated mild steel should last longer than most cars are owned.

I guess it comes down to if you are a person that keeps a car 20 years or replaces them every 3-5.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts