2015 SRT 392
I have a 2019 Scat Pack R/T with the Dynamics Package. It has, in addition to a whole lot of other stuff...
So, other than not having a supercharged 6.2L engine, what does the Hellcat have over that?
- 392 SRT Hemi MDS Engine
- 6 piston Brembo front brakes
- 20 inch x 9.5 inch low gloss black forged wheels
- 275/40ZR20 Pirelli AS Performance tires
- High Performance Suspension
- Electronic Stability Control
- Line Lock
- Launch Control
- SRT Drive Modes (Track, Street, Sport, Custom)
- SRT Performance Pages
- SRT Performance Spoiler
- SRT Front Spliter
- Performance Hood with Heat Extractors
Not trying to be confrontational, but I'm a Corvette guy and new to Mopar and just asking.
Totally different and adjustable suspension, and a flat bottom steering wheel...and oh yeah...over 200 more HP....and that's just off the top of my head.
If you have the dynamics package, it could also have been ordered with the same adjustable suspension for another grand....but it is not part of it normally, or at least not the last time I looked at the dodge website