Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2012 Challenger R/T Classic 5.7L,Kook LT,Borla ATAK,Comp 270 cam,Hellcat valve train,AiraidCAI
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It covers the brake fluid reservoir and across the eng. compartment. It lays up on to the bottom of the wind shield . I've checked several suppliers and nobody identifies it. Hard to find when I don't know what to call it.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2012 Challenger R/T Classic 5.7L,Kook LT,Borla ATAK,Comp 270 cam,Hellcat valve train,AiraidCAI
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
2011 SXT Canadian Built Challenger
1,508 Posts
Your welcome mine is needing replacing soon so I looked that up a while back. Now maybe after a few more disability payments
and bills paid up that will be next thing for my Challenger.

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
56,118 Posts
Your welcome mine is needing replacing soon so I looked that up a while back. Now maybe after a few more disability payments
and bills paid up that will be next thing for my Challenger.
My Challenger is fine but the Charger is going. At least it can be replaced without removing the windshield, just the wipers.

·
Registered
152 Posts
It covers the brake fluid reservoir and across the eng. compartment. It lays up on to the bottom of the wind shield . I've checked several suppliers and nobody identifies it. Hard to find when I don't know what to call it.
I have a new one I bought to put on my 2012R/T before I sold it but never installed it. Same P/N with an AD suffix. It's like new, never used it. I had it wrapped in plastic and stored indoors. I live in Tucson. If you're interest and want to save some bucks let me know. $130.

Attachments

·
Registered
2011 SXT Canadian Built Challenger
1,508 Posts
I have a new one I bought to put on my 2012R/T before I sold it but never installed it. Same P/N with an AD suffix. It's like new, never used it. I had it wrapped in plastic and stored indoors. I live in Tucson. If you're interest and want to save some bucks let me know.
If your trying to sell it as per rules you need to include price on here ....

·
Registered
39 Posts
I too was looking into this part, only to replace the two outer fastening grommets near the windshield. These grommets are not serviceable so I shelved that idea. My seal is still in good shape, the grommets are semi-functional, but delaminated and now looking white-ish.

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Officially it's called a 'Wiper Cowl Grille'.

Reactions: Mr. F8 Green

·
Registered
152 Posts
I too was looking into this part, only to replace the two outer fastening grommets near the windshield. These grommets are not serviceable so I shelved that idea. My seal is still in good shape, the grommets are semi-functional, but delaminated and now looking white-ish.
These? If so it's Auveco Products #19131. Box of 15. I bought them from ClipsAndFastners.com. $10.83 a box.

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts