Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what is a good price or what should I expect to pay for a used challenger r/t 2010-12 with 20 -30000 miles? if anybody knows any websites that has private classified ads the ones I know are mostly dealers. Craigslist in my area doesn't have many listings.thanx

·
Registered
389 Posts
what is a good price or what should I expect to pay for a used challenger r/t 2010-12 with 20 -30000 miles? if anybody knows any websites that has private classified ads the ones I know are mostly dealers. Craigslist in my area doesn't have many listings.thanx
Check out truecar.com or kbb.com. Give you a good idea.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I used the autotrader app to find cars/pics/prices/dealerships when I was looking. They have both dealers and private sellers.

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
You can use USAA.com's car buying program. You don't have to be a member to use it. The price listed is the price the dealer can't go past. I used it and found my 2011 Challenger R/T Classic with only 12K miles!!!

·
Premium Member
2,182 Posts
So many factors. If you are talking private party, I know of a 2010 loaded R/T Classic that sold for $21k. $3k worth of mods and 60k miles on odometer. But almost perfect.

Also know of a 2012 R/T classic that had extensive mods and supercharger that sold for way more. So...it depends on year, condition, and factory options. Remember, most of the time people do NOT get back what they put into their cars in aftermarket mods - or at least not full price. Check eBay - I've purchased 4 cars from them. Also, check tires and brakes - if these need replacing soon - you may have to pony-up for anotehr $1-2k! Good luck

1 - 8 of 8 Posts