Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Knight of the black asphalt.
8,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Despite you political affiliation, we can all laugh at this.

·
2012 RT Redline Tri Coat
3,672 Posts
Please, please don't let Spillary win anything. Such a liar.

·
What's Old is New Again!
35,910 Posts
And this is different from their real debates how?

·
What's Old is New Again!
35,910 Posts

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
well damn it, y'all......elect ME president! :D

Air Force One....Marine One.......and Mopar One.

"uhhh....Mr. President....its been requested that you not do burnouts down Pennsylvania Avenue anymore. Also, the exhaust is too loud and the Secret Service agents can't hear each other over the radios. "

:D

·
2012 RT Redline Tri Coat
3,672 Posts
Shudder, shudder. I may move to Canada.
Personally I don't know how the American people can sit idly by and listen to all of the lies by her. Here is a funny thing. When considering a woman for President, I am a big champion for that. Just like initially I was for Obama, for the same reasons, equality for all. However, we should not be in a hurry to complete a "checklist" and continue to put the wrong people in position to lead this country.

Leaving the soapbox now...

·
8,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Premium Member
12,084 Posts
well damn it, y'all......elect ME president! :D

Air Force One....Marine One.......and Mopar One.

"uhhh....Mr. President....its been requested that you not do burnouts down Pennsylvania Avenue anymore. Also, the exhaust is too loud and the Secret Service agents can't hear each other over the radios. "

:D
LMAO !!!

·
Registered
474 Posts
Personally I don't know how the American people can sit idly by and listen to all of the lies by her. Here is a funny thing. When considering a woman for President, I am a big champion for that. Just like initially I was for Obama, for the same reasons, equality for all. However, we should not be in a hurry to complete a "checklist" and continue to put the wrong people in position to lead this country.

Leaving the soapbox now...

Well said...

Too many people/places are favoring political correctness over common sense these days...

·
8,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
I laughed so much I had to post these on my Facebook page. The football dubs are good too.
I was watching them during lunch break and had to close my office door so as to not offend folks - really hilarious

·
8,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
1 - 17 of 17 Posts