Votes: 16 25.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • First generation

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
39,846 Posts
Interesting thread Corbin.Members should take the time to include this information in their profile as well.
I TOTALLY Agree withe you, Art. It would help so much in answering questions and determining problems! :rep:

And good poll, Corbin! :rep:

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
31,055 Posts
Just voted, and glad to have this poll out there! Need to get many forum members to complete their profile and include the year of their Challengers!

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Long story on how I got interested in the B5 but by the time I did want one ordering had ceased. I believe that if it hadn't been for the bankruptcy back then and the interest that the B5 garnered it might not have carried over into the Model '10 year.

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
58,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Bump, only 50 responded so far.

·
Premium Member
1,141 Posts
pretty easy to add to your profile too
The other thing I wish people would add to their info is their age. I just think it's interesting when reading their posts to reference their age. Because often I think their post/opinion is generational and I always look to see if their age is listed to verify my theory. I do see that there are several of "us" in the mid 40's age group who do have their age listed.

I find that interesting that there are so many of us in that same exact age group that own this same car. Clearly has to do with the fact that we were kids when the originals were out on the streets etc. Coming from the marketing business I find it all interesting...

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
58,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Bump only 6 more have polled, geez we have how many people registered.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.