Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 R/T Scat Pack Shaker Widebody
5,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, this is obviously subjective. But it's easy for me. It's the transition of the C pillar that flows into the rear quarter panel. That "hippy" look. But I appreciate the look of a "full" figured woman, so not surprising. I mean, sexy means curves, right? But, what is it to you? I want to know.

Cloud Tire Sky Wheel Vehicle registration plate

·
Registered
2014 Boosted 392 Stroker Shaker
5,233 Posts
The particular problem I have is, the sun. For mosta uall, dust is no problemo, nor is the sun. Very enviable, sometimes.
Here, in the Southwest, it only takes a couple of summers in the sun to turn plastic into small pieces, just by touching it. It will fade the color right out of your dash and upholstery; and your paint! forget about it. If the car sits in the sun, it needs protection. I'm thinking of buffing it out and having another coat of ceramic applied to the horizontal surfaces. It'll give me a little more thickness to scratch.
Me when I’m in it of course. After that’s it’s the front end, in particular the recessed front grill.
That's what I was going to say. Of course it's me...

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
32,057 Posts
Geez, that is kind of hard to pick. I love everything about the challenger. For me the decision to put the SRT spoiler on my Scat is something I really love. It just looks so good!

Tire Wheel Sky Car Vehicle

·
Premium Member
2017 GREEN GO HELLCAT CHALLENGER
964 Posts
Sexiest part of my hellcat is my wife in the passenger seat ... ahhh come on I have to suck up, Xma's is coming, I want new 20x11 in the back. ;)

·
Premium Member
2020 Challenger GT AWD, Granite Crystal, Black Top, Convenience Group, car nickname: "Christine"
534 Posts
My 2 cents :) : The mixed front-side and read-side views, taken from lower angle, are probably showing Challenger attractivity at best in my eyes. The silhouette of course. View of Challenger with road going far away in the background. And to not forget the view of road over the hood from driver's seat...

Reactions: shooterjgs

·
Mopartial to Challengers
2015 SRT Hellcat
11,347 Posts
Sexist part of my hellcat is my wife in the passenger seat ... ahhh come on I have to suck up, Xma's is coming, I want new 20x11 in the back. ;)
Freudian slip alert!!! :p
JK, know it's just a typo. ;)

And why didn't you reply first so the rest of us could have joined in with, Of course! or Me too!

·
Premium Member
2017 GREEN GO HELLCAT CHALLENGER
964 Posts
Freudian slip alert!!! :p
JK, know it's just a typo. ;)

And why didn't you reply first so the rest of us could have joined in with, Of course! or Me too!
fixed it, surprised spell check didn't fix it or give other options. Youz guyz are just to hyper fast, sad thing is my wife never reads anything on the forum. I guess I'm buying my own xmas.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Man, the whole car’s sexy. :ROFLMAO:
I suppose if I had to choose just one thing though, it’d be the color combo. That Frostbite color was love at first sight, literally, I hadn’t seen a car in that color until I bought mine. I thought to myself; “Know what’d make this color stand out even more? Some white striping.” And so here we are. And it’s fixing to get a little more white, uh, “accenting”, but I might end up getting burned at the stake for it… :ROFLMAO:
Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
4,383 Posts
For me it's that rear shot every time...
Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Car Hood Automotive tail & brake light

1 - 20 of 30 Posts