Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a 2018 Scat Pack Shaker in the Yellow Jacket trim! My first choice was Plumb Crazy but not one to be had locally, shakers in any color are hard to come by in my area as it is! Yellow was my 2nd or 3rd choice & with the deal I was able to get this one for I must say I'm happy! Just curious what colors other owners found the best looking?

·
Registered
409 Posts
Redline Red Tri coat Pearl Metallic ,( my Challenger) followed closely by White Knuckle White Pearl Metallic ( my Charger ) .

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Furious Fuchsia, of course. Others are B5 Blue, Yellow Jacket, Tor Red, Plum Crazy, Go Mango & Sublime.

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2016 Go Mango Scat Pack
27,157 Posts
Of course I love Go Mango, but also love Octane Red, Sublime, Green with Envy, Toxic Orange................just to name a few!

·
2016 Go Mango Scat Pack
27,157 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,168 Posts
Furious Fuchsia, of course. Others are B5 Blue, Yellow Jacket, Tor Red, Plum Crazy, Go Mango & Sublime.
What she said...

·
2016 Go Mango Scat Pack
27,157 Posts
Reactions: P.M.F. & PAL

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Plum Crazy Pearlcoat, of course. I also like Octane Red, Redline Red, Knuckle White, GoMango, B5 Blue, to name a few. Now that newer colors have been added, I also like HellRaisin, Cinnamon Stick, and Frostbite.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts