Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 40 of 85 Posts

·
Packin up my game gonna head out west....
2,470 Posts
My favorite color is B5 blue. That being said I also love Redline Red, Toxic Orange, Go Mango, and Octane Red

Reactions: MommaBetty

·
Registered
234 Posts
Surprised I am the only one to call out Go Green as their favorite. Couldn't get that color so went with my second favorite, B5 Blue Pearl. I think they all look great really, except the F8 Green, not a fan of that one.

Reactions: kjt38

·
MOPAR Top Eliminator, Carlisle 2016
27,332 Posts
I haven't seen a color that this car does not look good in.....that being said, no color does it for me like B5. Still by far my favorite color to date. Octane Red has a high drool factor along with Green Go. I also liked Inferno Red and Blue Streak.

·
Business
20,595 Posts
Is there a bad color on a Challenger? If so I haven't seen it yet! My absolute favorite would have to be Sublime Pearl and Toxic Orange.

·
Registered
759 Posts
When I first saw the Challenger, I liked the Granite color. But when I went it to buy my first Challenger (SXT), I noticed the Jazz Blue on the lot (which I had never seen on any other lot before). When I traded my SXT in for the Scat Pack, I stayed with the (Jazz/ now call Contusion Blue). I did see the Destroyer Grey in the SRT on the lot, but not in the Scat Pack. I liked the Grey alot, but didn't want to spend the extra money for the SRT. Maybe when I upgrade again, I'll go with another color.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
I’m a bit biased but Sub-lime is my favorite. I want a hellcat and I just can’t seem to get excited over any other color. If I could be happy with red or black or white I would already have a hellcat.But I love Sub-lime and I want 2 sub-lime challengers. Heck I can’t even deal with trading my scat pack away. I want to keep it

I want them all !!!!! :)

·
Registered
12,176 Posts
I’m a bit biased but Sub-lime is my favorite. I want a hellcat and I just can’t seem to get excited over any other color. If I could be happy with red or black or white I would already have a hellcat.But I love Sub-lime and I want 2 sub-lime challengers. Heck I can’t even deal with trading my scat pack away. I want to keep it

I want them all !!!!! :)
So true!
I'd love to have an Octane Red GT as my DD and keep the PCP stored away for sunny days and then maybe pick up a Sub-lime Scat and start hitting the track on weekends............but alas, I'm efffing broke..........

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
So true!
I'd love to have an Octane Red GT as my DD and keep the PCP stored away for sunny days and then maybe pick up a Sub-lime Scat and start hitting the track on weekends............but alas, I'm efffing broke..........
Hey mega millions is tonight and it’s over 500 million maybe I will hit and it’s hellcats for everyone!!!:)

·
Registered
393 Posts
Mine is Bare Knuckle White because that's what they had on the lot that day and I wanted one. And the first time I hit the gas on the test drive my only question was, how much? I call mine Betty. Betty White. But theres no bad color for power and performance is there?

21 - 40 of 85 Posts