Dodge Challenger Forum banner

41 - 60 of 88 Posts

·
They see me rollin...
1,276 Posts
I love my Octane Red. But if that Black Eye comes out I may jump into one.

Reactions: TITANIUM

·
Registered
237 Posts
I've had 6 sports cars in my life so far. 74 Firebird Formula-White, 79 Trans Am-Black, 85 Z-28- Black, 80 Vette-Black, '11 Vette Grand Sport-Black and now the Challenger SP-WB-Black. With that said after every black car I always vowed to not get another black sports car, especially after the 11 Grand Sport. Well I got black again. It just jumps out. I was wavering between the octain red and maximum steel, not even thinking about black. When I ordered this one I couldn't not check pitch black. Insanity I guess.

Reactions: Des Troyer Scat

·
Premium Member
2018 Challenger RT Scat Pack with Shaker.
1,856 Posts
I did the same saying I'd never get another black car. Yet I did. If I had seen the Octane Red
first I might have gone with that. But black just looks so good when clean. But it gets dirty
so fast. I'll go with the insanity reasoning. :)

·
Registered
94 Posts
Plum Crazy Purple for me... but Sublime and Destroyer are both also outstanding.

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
that PCP is my number one, then the redline red and the black after. my 1st RTC was black then the redline red SRT I have now, when I was looking didnt find a PCP. funny I brought a 2013 Jeep and it is the same black as my RTC.

·
Premium Member
2,634 Posts
Black of course, the hardest color to keep clean, but looks absolutely gorgeous!

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
My favorite of all the actual colors released on the current cars is Detonator Yellow, with Yellow Jacket second, then TorRed, Hemi Orange and PCP. I wish they would do Petty Blue one time. I wouldn't trade my car, but I would really be tempted.

·
What's Old is New Again!
36,841 Posts
B5 Blue is color of choice. But I would be tempted if they rereleased GWE or Green Go, especially if they had some imaginative stripe packages.

Reactions: boyohboy

·
Registered
3,462 Posts
First off when I see a Challenger I get all worked up no matter the color!
But for me, personally, it has to be B5 Blue Pearl. It has an aura, like a piece of sky come to earth.
Another color that has a distinctive feel, I would say, is Toxic Orange. It has that that appeal that as you look at it you are looking Into it. Very Striking!

Reactions: nunya
41 - 60 of 88 Posts