Dodge Challenger Forum banner

61 - 80 of 88 Posts

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2016 Go Mango Scat Pack
27,157 Posts
I am certainly looking at all colors, still can't decide my favorite! I love Go Mango, Octane Red, PCP, Toxic Orange, GWE, and ..............well I guess I love them all!!

·
Registered
780 Posts
I like the granite and destroyer grey the best. Those are the 2 I bought. But I really like the Octane red If it had been offered in 2016 when I bought my Scat Pack Shaker I think I would have gotten that instead of granite.
20170311_133900.jpg
20190311_165011.jpg

·
Registered
532 Posts
Gotta go B5 blue and GoMango and of course Torred. Was gonna get B5 blue,but wife said that's a old guys car color. Don't know why she said that,but I stayed away from that and also my last 2 cars were blue so that didn't help either. And Go Mango was late that year and I didn't really like it from the color sample car . It was really to small to tell,but when I seen it, fell in luv with it. By then I already had my Torred baby. Love it.

·
Registered
780 Posts
DG... For this set up i have is best for me :) Love it!!!

View attachment 176348
Yes destroyer grey looks great with black accents. I plan to wrap my trunk lid, roof and the raised part of the hood matt black with limber hole stripes and the battle flag of the USS COD on the C pillar. this is a crude photo shop of what I plan. Since this mock up was done I have switched the chrome fuel door for a black one.
20180504_151414.jpg
20170319_212609.jpg
side stripe.jpg

·
Registered
915 Posts
Silver of course also like the Delmonico Red Pearl, B5 Blue

·
Registered
133 Posts
IndiGo blue...Duh!
I have a Pitch Black Widebody, but there are so many colors that look incredible on this car. I really like the red brake calipers, so I based picking a color based on how it looks with the red calipers. One color I have not seen in person is Triple-Nickel. I thought about it when I built/ordered my car, but I couldn't find one to see how it looks

·
Registered
63 Posts
Plum Crazy, then Furious Fuchsia, Green with Envy, yellow, B5 of course, then probably smashed bug green. BRING back the real PANTHER PINK & Petty blue

·
2016 Go Mango Scat Pack
27,157 Posts
I still stand by my above post. Go Mango still comes in first, with PCP second.

Reactions: Derecho

·
2016 Go Mango Scat Pack
27,157 Posts
1. Plum crazy
2. Go mango or hemi orange (same same to me)
3. B5
There actually is quite a bit of difference in Go Mango and Hemi Orange. Mostly, the pearl in Go Mango as compared to Hemi Orange. Both are great colors.

·
Registered
2009 Procharged SRT8 6.1L, Orange Julius
10 Posts
There actually is quite a bit of difference in Go Mango and Hemi Orange. Mostly, the pearl in Go Mango as compared to Hemi Orange. Both are great colors.
The only way I can tell the difference is knowing it's not a 2008-2010 model. I guess my eyes aren't equipped to see the difference lol at least not in daylight anyway.

61 - 80 of 88 Posts