Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2013 dodge challenger R/T CLASSIC AUTO trans.

Want to get wider wheels but keep the same type which are Aluminum Polished but not sure where to get them from .

Currently they are 20 inch wheels and 8inch wide, i wanted to go with 20 inch and about 8.5 or higher.

Does anybody know where i can get these type ? I don't the brand .

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
factory reproductions, oem creations, oe replicas, tons of places, and come in 20x9 and 20x10

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok i am now liking these wheels, does anybody know where i can get these type of wheels? I can't find them anywhere, black and silver.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
I swear I've seen those rims before, now I can't find 'em :smiledown:

Doing a cursory search I have found several that look like them, U.S. Mags 1 PC Black, Advanti Racing Traktion, Pinnacle Poison, Dolce DC22, Millani Force. Just give those a google, that may help. Again they look fairly similar, and won't break the bank.

Oh and I forgot American Racing Torq Thrust M, those look pretty good too! :smileup:

·
Premium Member
39,846 Posts
Look at the Five G's wheel that USW(one of our vendors here). Sorta looks like that one.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys, i think the closest to these wheels are

Advanti Racing Wheels TRAKTION Gloss Black with Machine Lip .

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Your also right

Five G's wheel that USW have very similar but i don't like the white lines in the middle of the black spokes but i do like the white bolts or whatever they are around the rim. GOD im picky .

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Those lines are just milled out and polished aluminum. They can be painted to your specs if wanted or made without the line I'm pretty sure. If you contact them ask for Matt Zelond he's a great Guy and will help you out....just tell him a Guy from challengerfest4 sent you.....he might remember me but if not tell him Bryan Fuller sent you he will know him for sure. Prepare to spend some cash though....lol

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
omg guys and gals.

It came down to these 2 wheels but both of them don't fit lug wise on my car since 2013 dodge challenger RT classic are 5x115 and these are 5x114.3 .
Called Discount tires and Big O and they didn't want to install them but isn't there a mid offset 25 on my car where i can fit these ? Can someone please assist, i really like these wheels. I wanted to get 20x10

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
Those are both REALLLY nice!!! Hope someone will chime in regarding the offset and spacers....they would look so good on your car.:smileup:

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Those are both REALLLY nice!!! Hope someone will chime in regarding the offset and spacers....they would look so good on your car.:smileup:
Thanks, i actually called the shop and they mentioned that they can drill and would make them fit perfect but the only problem... always a problem, why can't it just be perfect 1st shot ?

Well the problem is that TSW JARAMA have 0 in stock with 25mm offset, 114.3mm bolt and no backorder which can take a long time . THose are the ones i really want . :smiledown:

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
Thanks, i actually called the shop and they mentioned that they can drill and would make them fit perfect but the only problem... always a problem, why can't it just be perfect 1st shot ?

Well the problem is that TSW JARAMA have 0 in stock with 25mm offset, 114.3mm bolt and no backorder which can take a long time . THose are the ones i really want . :smiledown:

Would these fit?????

http://www.ebay.com/itm/20x10-TSW-J..._Car_Truck_Wheels&hash=item5402f40b7f&vxp=mtr

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
413 Posts
To answer the question in ur first post. In order to get an aluminum rim that is close to the stock in a 20x9 you have to go to an SRT rim. The rims at OE replica are steel and not aluminum. I just bought and installed a set of SRT replicas in a 20x9. The box on the rim said 114.3 with +20 mm offset. They went right on. No issues. No drilling. No spacers. I went with BFG go force Comp 2s on all 4 corners. 245/45/20 front with 275/40/20 in rear. The 275 fits perfect. If you look at the pic its almost identical to the stock 20x8 chrome clad. I like the chrome clads. Just not in a 20x8. But im a happy camper now.

Attachments

·
"Z" member since 2009
3,907 Posts
As an option, the Cragar S/S Super Sport (Series 610C, 20" x 9") wheel is similar to the Challenger R/T Classic OE wheel. The attached file is the spec sheet.

Attachments

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I have the Jarama wheels, second set on order (one for winter/one for summer). Very surprisingly my 2014 RT Classic has 114.3 bolt pattern!
What size are you getting for the rear ? 114 is the not the issue i am having, its the offset, there isn't any in stock from 15 to 25 offset .

THis is the type i wanted to get for my car below , what size did u get ? Offset and lug size ?

TSW JARAMA 20x10 5/114 ET25 GLOSS BLACK MIRROR LIP ALLOY WHEELS ( )

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
What size are you getting for the rear ? 114 is the not the issue i am having, its the offset, there isn't any in stock from 15 to 25 offset .

THis is the type i wanted to get for my car below , what size did u get ? Offset and lug size ?

TSW JARAMA 20x10 5/114 ET25 GLOSS BLACK MIRROR LIP ALLOY WHEELS ( )
I got 18 x 9.5 w/ 20 offset for rear and 18 x 8 w/ 20 offset for front. I have four 18 x 8 on now for my blizzaks (20 offset). TSW's website gives you their current inventory on all wheels (its a bit tedious but it does work). Good Luck! I really really like the wheels:)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.