Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I was able to get an order in for a last call Challenger T/A 5.7 6 speed in B5 blue. I kept the option very low, but I did order the hood pin kit and Performance Handling Group, which gives you a lot, ( Black Brembo’s, flat bottom steering wheel, Hi performance suspension AND Line Lock. What I can’t seem to find is any clarification on is will it have the Super Track Pak? And how do you activate the Line Lock with the 7 inch screen. Will it show, or will there still be performance pages in the center screen with the line lock showing there? Is that where STP would activate it? Confused about this. There was no requirement to add the 8.4 Nav screen just to use line lock.
Also, There is still time for me to add the 8.4 screen so it’ll have the performance pages in it, which I’m sure the line lock will be in there.
1) Do I need the 8.4 Nav screen to activate line lock?
2) Will it have Super Track Pak w/o the 8.4 Nav?
3) What does STP do over sport?

Thanks in advance!

· Premium Member
2021 R/T Scat Pack Shaker Widebody
5,650 Posts
Hello All,

I was able to get an order in for a last call Challenger T/A 5.7 6 speed in B5 blue. I kept the option very low, but I did order the hood pin kit and Performance Handling Group, which gives you a lot, ( Black Brembo’s, flat bottom steering wheel, Hi performance suspension AND Line Lock. What I can’t seem to find is any clarification on is will it have the Super Track Pak? And how do you activate the Line Lock with the 7 inch screen. Will it show, or will there still be performance pages in the center screen with the line lock showing there? Is that where STP would activate it? Confused about this. There was no requirement to add the 8.4 Nav screen just to use line lock.
Also, There is still time for me to add the 8.4 screen so it’ll have the performance pages in it, which I’m sure the line lock will be in there.
1) Do I need the 8.4 Nav screen to activate line lock?
2) Will it have Super Track Pak w/o the 8.4 Nav?
3) What does STP do over sport?

Thanks in advance!
Get the 8.4. Yes, Line lock is in Performance Pages. No, no STP as far as I know. B5 is one of the most beautiful colors ever offered. Hood pins rock! Pics when it arrives! (y)

· Premium Member
2021 R/T Scat Pack Shaker Widebody
5,650 Posts
Another question… If that chance to add the 8.4, is the car worth it then? I know that’s subjective, and my choice but I know I’ll be mad knowing I wont have those features. Just looking for your opinion…
I meant to say if that chance to add the 8.4 is gone…
That's too bad. The 8.4 rocks. But, if you can't add it now, you can do it aftermarket pretty easy I think. (y)

· Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Guys, I was successfully able to update the order to include the 8.4 NAV UCONNECT !!!!!! Now my line lock will work and I’ll have the performance pages!!!!!!🙏😃.
I still wonder what the HVAC control buttons will look like…Super Track Pak button?? My buddy has a 22 Scat Pack 392 6 Spd and he has the button that says LAUNCH. I wonder if with all that in play now, is the STP button just a quick way to the Performance Pages? Either way, PP and line lock will work!! Thanks for the help.

· Registered
174 Posts
Hey Guys, I was successfully able to update the order to include the 8.4 NAV UCONNECT !!!!!! Now my line lock will work and I’ll have the performance pages!!!!!!🙏😃.
I still wonder what the HVAC control buttons will look like…Super Track Pak button?? My buddy has a 22 Scat Pack 392 6 Spd and he has the button that says LAUNCH. I wonder if with all that in play now, is the STP button just a quick way to the Performance Pages? Either way, PP and line lock will work!! Thanks for the help.
Not sure you'll get the same options as on a Scat Pack, I may be wrong though...

· Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I only ask because I’m not sure how its configured on the HVAC controls. What I’ve seen is cars with the 8.4 and PHG option have the STP button. But, most were A8. I wasn’t sure how the M6 is. I’m sure it’s the same. SO…what does the Sport button activate?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts