Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where to get an S/C installed around Mcguire AFB, NJ area?

·
12,990 Posts
Your best bet would be HHP in Smyrna Delaware.

·
455 RWHP / 452 Torque
3,732 Posts
Yeah, that's custom made and a great option!

·
Registered
357 Posts
I wouldn't take my car anywhere but HHP. My car is up there now for the same thing. First, they are Dodge Certified mechanics and secondly they race and do builds for customers from modest to ground up builds. What's more important, they will be honest and help guide you through what is needed to accomplish what you want your ride to do. About two years ago I had them put their custom 392 stroken in, along with a bunch of other stuff. I was turning out 496 RWH with the naturally aspirated motor. Like many of us here, I just couldn't stop, but Josh knew my driving habits enough ( I drive like an old man ) so he worked with me to keep my car "streetable." Simply put it means that if you don't get into her she drives like a normal car and you don't have to fight with her. My car is a weekend rider that I take to local shows. Anyway, even only running 6 pounds of boost I had to change to another transmission and re-do the rear end, along with fuel pump and 80 lb. injectors. I would never have had a clue about any of this if it weren't for Josh and the rest of the great guys at HHP. Drive over and look around at all of the cars that they are working on, you'll be impressed. More importantly, I don't think you could be in better hands. My car will still be there for another week or two for tuning. Take a look at her and you'll be impressed with their work. She should end up 600 plus at the rear.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the input guys ill be hitting them up soon!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts