Chrysler/Dodge should just add all of these to the build and let the buyer delete the ones he or she doesn't want!Typically the progression is something like this (everyone has their version of "the list" of course )
- catch can, CAI
- some then go sequential tail lights....
- exhaust (reso deletes - be careful on auto as their is DRONE moreso than on 6 speeds, muffler replacements, catbacks, and eventually shorty headers (or LTs - but only if you are adding more power mods, otherwise you will get better lower end torque with the shorties - and the shorties dont throw codes like LTs do))
- lighting and exterior bling - sooooo much to cover, thats probably its own thread
- wheels and tires, brake upgrades
- engine bay bling (half covers, billet accesories, hood scoops (shakers or T/As), coil pack covers, hoses, custom reservoirs, etc,
- suspension mods - lowering kits, tower braces (front and rear), rear ends, drag radials, etc.
- engine mods - tuners, cam, heads, fuel system, nitrous or superchargers or turbos
By this point you are a much poorer (but no doubt happier) Challenger owner !