Dodge Challenger Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
Solo Performance Mach x sounds awesome on a 5.7.
Solo Performance... Great sound, great price, great customer service... Oh yeah... And absolutely no drone.

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
Solo Performance... Great sound, great price, great customer service... Oh yeah... And absolutely no drone.
I don't get it when people say they have no drone. Drone = sound. So, you can't hear the exhaust from inside the car? I can hear my stock exhaust.

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
I don't get it when people say they have no drone. Drone = sound. So, you can't hear the exhaust from inside the car? I can hear my stock exhaust.
It's like a loud humm echoing in the cab at certain rpms even with the windows rolled up... Had it on my used 13 when I bought it before I took care of it... It'll drive you crazy.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Drone = Negative frequencies that wear out your mind. When they kill the negative frequencies, we get all the noise without the bad mojo.

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
Which solo performance did you go with? See they have a few different ones
I went with the Mach XV... My second one... Deep rumble cruising but loud when you punch it or get on it normally... I love it and always get compliments on the sound... I'm very happy with mine... 👍

Reactions: Benpick92

·
Registered
2016 Dodge Challenger
484 Posts
Drone = Negative frequencies that wear out your mind. When they kill the negative frequencies, we get all the noise without the bad mojo.
No such thing as a negative frequency. It’s like your speedo reading negative mph. Not gonna happen. Sound is subjective. If you ever do a sound bath and can identify a bowl that you really like ask what frequency it omits : )

21 - 30 of 30 Posts