Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a "new" black 2013 SXT. My car came with Sirius Radio, U-Connect, rear spoiler, and 20" chrome clad aluminum rims, Sport mode (I assume all Challengers have that) paddle shift 5 spd automatic and lighted cup holders.

So, I don't know if any of these we're factory SXT options, or if the previous owner added them later. There is no SXT logo anywhere, so I don't even know if it is an SXT at all. There is no SXT badging. deleted maybe? I'm still trying to learn about her. Any insight would be awesome. Thanks

Attachments

·
Mopartial to Challengers
2013 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic
9,683 Posts
Contact Dodge and ask for a copy of your build sheet. They will send it to you via email free of charge.

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,513 Posts
X2 on what HemiMetal said above. The SXT's did not have SXT Badging from the factory.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Here are the options for a 2013 SXT Plus with SS Group:

SXT Plus -

Amplifier; 276 Watt amplifier; Six Boston Acoustics® speakers; Headlight control with dusk sensor; Bluetooth® includes phone connection and includes music streaming; Front fog lights; Driver and front passenger seat front seat heated; Leather upholstery; Rear radar parking distance sensors; USB port; Auto-dimming rear view mirror; Illuminated driver and passenger vanity mirror; Includes: [RSC] SIRIUS Satellite Radio And [RSP] UConnect Hands-Free Communication; Requires: [AGL] Super Sport Group

Super Sport Group -

Front and rear alloy chrome wheels: 20" x 8.0"; Front and rear 245/45-; 215MM rear axle; Disc brakes: four ventilated; Performance steering; Sport suspension; Transmission: and paddle shifters includes gearchange paddles; Trunk/hatch spoiler; Driver modes; Includes: [DMM] 3.07 Rear Axle Ratio And [RSP] UConnect Hands-Free Communication; Excludes: [26H] Rallye Redline Appearance Group And [AZH] Sinister Super Sport Group; Requires: [RSC] SIRIUS Satellite Radio

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Interesting. I have some of that but not all of it. I am definitely missing some things in the Plus package, and yet I do have some of the options. And I don't know about what's missing from the super sport group

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
Whatever options you have....one thing's for sure.....that's one cool Mopar!!:smileup:

·
Registered
235 Posts
I would contact Dodge as the others suggested to get the build sheet and then you will know for sure what you have...besides a good looking car. Good luck.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Got my build sheet! Awesome to see everything my Challenger came with. Seems it's all factory built. The sheet doesn't say if it's an SXT or SXT Plus or ??? It doesn't really matter I guess. Just curious.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Now that you have e your car just sit back and drive it nice and easy but sometimes freak her out some (drive it like you stole it)

·
Registered
738 Posts
The build sheet will not say SXT on it , why they don't badge them? ... who knows, Most go and buy the after market badges. Basicly the SS group gives you all the bells and whistles about the only thing missing is the Hemi. Enjoy!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts