The classic!!! :smileup: Although all three would be nice. :naughty:

·
Premium Member
18,504 Posts
Rob - Just wrap up # 2 and send it on down. Appreciate that buddy. :smileup:

·
Seeing red
14,951 Posts
I'd go for the race car (#1). Wow, what a beauty! And the price is right, too!

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Lord have mercy look at that racer! :SHOCKED:

While the GIANT AIR SCOOP may get in the way, I would certainly not mind commuting to work in that every day! :D

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,465 Posts
For me the classic plum crazy purple!! Especially if I didn't have to pay for it!

·
Premium Member
470 Posts
The prices of the old ones are outrageous ,I have one and they are no match compared to the new ones , the best bang for the buck would be a new modern car race or stock:smileup:

·
Registered
243 Posts
Definitely #2 if those are the only choices. But if I could afford #2, I'd buy a 1998 Porsche Turbo S in Metallic Plum ... my ultimate dream car.

·
Banned
2,349 Posts
wouldn't be #1 ,Builder couldnt even install scoop straight so what else is wrong , Dont trust many so called builders work, and would have to redo to many things, rear sits too low , Front end looks beat to crap, and lets not even start on the neon green rollcage.
#3 yeah have my own.
So it would have to be #2

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
i would choose the classic but at 159K... whoa...

here's an idea... all we need is 52 people chipping in 3 grand a piece and we can buy it... everyone can have it for a one week a year...

sound good? :4-dontknow: who's in? :smileup:

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
here's an idea... all we need is 52 people chipping in 3 grand a piece and we can buy it... everyone can have it for a one week a year...

sound good? :4-dontknow: who's in? :smileup:
I'll take the first week in June, that's my birthday! :smileup:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts