Dodge Challenger Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2019 F8 Green 1320
44 Posts
I put bronze on all of my cars because they look really good in person and I always get compliments on them. Everyone has black/silver wheels and I feel like getting new wheels in those colors wouldn't be as aesthetically beneficial. But everyone has their own opinion on these things and at the end of they day, it's your car!

·
Registered
459 Posts
My choice was either light color bronze not the factory dark bronze. But I went for the chrome which changed the look completely. Rave comments from everyone, WOW ! The black wheel fad has run it's course except for the diehards.

·
Registered
2016 Dodge Challenger
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
What color is your car?

Can you post a pic?

The only pic of Crome recluse I have seen is the one on race star site and it’s on the daughters car that has crazy paint and is taken from a terrible angle. Half the car is in the shade and it’s hard to tell what they look like

You have a side shot?

·
Registered
2016 Dodge Challenger
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Thx. That thing looks nice

Car Wheel Vehicle Tire Motor vehicle

I have a set of these ^^^ in 20’s already. My car does not have chrome stripe or gas cap tho so I am thinking they will pop even more. The 95’s are gonna get street et’s

Reactions: DodgeFL

·
Registered
459 Posts
I went with 315x35x20 Cosmo tires on the rear to get traction on a 10.5 wheel. The tread rating is 300 and the Mickey's are 320 rating and they are wearing fast,lol. But I had to use 5MM spacers on the rear to stop the rubbing. Big improvement over the 275x40x20 I had tried.

·
Registered
2016 Dodge Challenger
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
I’m gonna pound in the rib and trim the liner before installing the drag radials. Did you try that first?

21 - 28 of 28 Posts