Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Whipple superchargers...

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  RTChris 
#1 ·
If this post is not acceptable then please delete.. They aren't on Challengerforumz vendor list but I wanted to share my experience with you guys who In the future want to purchase from whipple...

My experience was TERRIBLE!! the product quality is great don't get me wrong.. but I lost money because of an error they made and I am putting them on blast for it anywhere I can.

I purchased a supercharger 2.9L whipple for my 2014 challenger, long story short they sent me the incorrect tuner! the speed shop unfortunately was on the phone with Whipple and bully dog for hours to find out that they sent the incorrect handheld tuner and I had to pay for whipple's mistake big time!!!! I contacted whipple and they refuse to do anything about it.. TERRIBLE customer service. not only did I have to pay for the tuners time to figure everything out but now I am now stuck with a $400 bully dog tuner that does not work with my car.

I guess this is how whipple does business. whipple acknowledged their mistake to my tuner and sent him a tune for HPtuners so I can at least get my car up and running. even that tune was messed up and my car had trouble idling... so my tuner had to basically make me a new tune from scratch because for poor work from whipple.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.