Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Knight of the black asphalt.
8,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking about the KW H.A.S springs. If you have them installed I would like your opinion and some pictures. I am aware of potential alignment issues. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Premium Member
12,626 Posts
You don't like your current set up? Are you looking for more adjustment at the track?

Reactions: Bee Keeper 16

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
I am thinking about the KW H.A.S springs. If you have them installed I would like your opinion and some pictures. I am aware of potential alignment issues. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Funny you posted that, I was just PMing ArchGE about where he got his for <600. Thinking of putting them on this month. Have a shop lined up to put em on and the guy there also recommends them.

·
8,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Funny you posted that, I was just PMing ArchGE about where he got his for <600. Thinking of putting them on this month. Have a shop lined up to put em on and the guy there also recommends them.
KW web site has a $75 dollar rebate right now.

Reactions: ArchGE

·
8,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Have kw Adj coilovers for about a yr now Love them on my Challenger getting ready to buy another set for my Charger. Great tuning tool for suspension. Recommend scales before and after Installing.
What do you mean "recommend scales before and after installing"?

Reactions: wvhemis

·
8,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just talked to Summit, they will confirm part #s with KW tomorrow and call me. I will be ordering then.
Sweet, post it up. I think it is 25327018

Reactions: wvhemis and ArchGE

·
8,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Just remember the OEM shock travel gets reduced by how ever much you lower but not a big deal when you know that.
Yup, thanks Man, was already figuring I will not be able to fly down the road I did last summer. Roller coaster hill broke sharp, heard suspension on all 4 corners drop out with a BAM, then I landed. Beau and Luke got nothing on me! :D

·
Registered
676 Posts
Love the KW HAS springs BTW.
Had them on my car for a while as I did not want the slammed look.If I did,I would have went with air.

I just wanted to put the wheels and tires in the wheel openings and not screw up the ride,the KW’s do that to a T.

Another mentioned lowering past the factory struts operating range,and that too was an important consideration that drove me to HAS springs instead of a hear’s your drop,hope you like it spring.

I’ve had them on the car for a while and couldn’t be happir with them thus far.

It took the car a few weeks to settle on the the springs,so don’t be in a huge rush to align until it has and you’ve done your final height or balance adjustment.

Hears a few pics I have,that were sent to me by another who was kind enough to share.
Yellow Auto part Suspension Suspension part Suspension part Auto part Coil spring Suspension Shock absorber Disc brake Auto part Vehicle brake Brake Suspension Yellow Suspension part Tool
And my Baby
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Blue

1 - 20 of 65 Posts