Dodge Challenger Forum banner
41 - 60 of 80 Posts

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
59,347 Posts
Don't quote me, but the R/T might be the most popular Challenger model in the world. I am still befuddled ...
There were probably more SXTs sold than any other model, rental companies bought them and the price point is less than the R/T.
I know I see more of them than any other model here. Chargers are the same more SEs and SXTs than any other model.

Reactions: leban86

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 · (Edited)
There was NO separation in the beginning. Then they started with the specialty models & the owner started areas for them, even the SRT 6.4 since it was no longer a 6.1. If you go by the Shaker one technially it was for the 2014 year model only (I think that year) as that was the only year it was suppose to be made. After all that time a R/T section was not added just due to the volume of threads that would have to be moved. Pretty much impossible to do with all the posts by then.
I hear what you're saying. I do. And thanks for that level of detail. IMHO, they chose the wrong model to leave off the boards. But I may be biased :geek:

·
Premium Member
2015 R/T 5.7L A8
4,511 Posts
I have a hunch if an R/T forum were put up in General Discussion (where it belongs), it would quickly rise to top popularity.
No Offence, I am beginning to see why you only have around 40 posts here, and you've been a member 3 years longer than I have.

Reactions: SKT PK 9 Man

·
Premium Member
2021 R/T Scat Pack Shaker Widebody
3,768 Posts
I have a hunch if an R/T forum were put up in General Discussion (where it belongs), it would quickly rise to top popularity.
I've been following this thread since it started and I'm kind of lost. Exactly what is your point? :unsure:

Reactions: RyzRT

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T Auto
38,086 Posts
I hear what you're saying. I do. And thanks for that level of detail. IMHO, they chose the wrong model to leave off the boards. But I may be biased :geek:
It would have been needed to make SE, SXT & R/T forums at a minimum & by the time these other trims showed up your talking 10s of thousands of posts to be moved to separate them. Most everything between the models are similar with exception to engine, brakes & a few other things. Most performance items are covered in the performance & mod area and fairly easy to locate.

·
Premium Member
2012 Challenger R/T Classic 5.7L,Kook LT,Borla ATAK,Comp 270 cam,Hellcat valve train,AiraidCAI
815 Posts
If you would just rename General Discussion to General R/T Discussion, it would be appropriate, being as most of us go to General Discussion most of the time, regardless of what we drive, just to see what's being talked about, for whatever reason ...$.02

·
Premium Member
5,909 Posts
I think we need different forums for;
M6 vs. A8
Different types of stitching on seats.
The different types of thread used in the stitching
Seat colors
Interior colors
Power adjustable steering wheel vs. manual
2014 anniversary edition
Why Mustangs and Camaros suck
A forum for each individual wheel style
Hood styles
I got more but I'll post them later.
😁
-John

·
Registered
2011 SXT Pw7 Bright White Challenger
3,497 Posts
M6 vs. A8
Seat colors
Interior colors
2014 anniversary edition
Hood styles
😁
-John
Tire Size
Wheel Brands and Styles
Different Defusers
Windows Tint Brands
Types of Spoilers
Brands of Suspension Components
Exhaust Tips
Exhaust Brands
Brake Types
Brake Brands
Anti Matter Does It Matter?

·
Registered
871 Posts

·
Registered
871 Posts
M6 vs. A8
Seat colors
Interior colors
2014 anniversary edition
Hood styles
😁
-John
Those are options, not models. :p

·
Premium Member
3,768 Posts

·
Registered
871 Posts
FWIW, even if you made a SXT Forum, I won't even look in it. NYAHH! PBBBBT! :p

·
Registered
2014 Boosted 392 Stroker Shaker
4,941 Posts
Don't quote me, but the R/T might be the most popular Challenger model in the world. I am still befuddled ...
I'd say the entire web site was R/T specific, but with the advent of other models, new forums were created to keep the new models out of the R/T forums. Now the real question should be, why is there no car show forum?

• Love

·
Premium Member
3,768 Posts
I'd say the entire web site was R/T specific, but with the advent of other models, new forums were created to keep the new models out of the R/T forums. Now the real question should be, why is there no car show forum?
Yeah! Because my car belongs there! (y):cool:

Reactions: Gila Hemi
41 - 60 of 80 Posts