Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We know that in addition to great service by fellow modern Mopar owners and enthusiasts, you all want a great price on your mods and we aim to deliver all that and more for you. Regarding DiabloSport products, we know there are vendors out there selling below the Minimum Required Price (MRP) that DiabloSport sets, so we want to remind you that we will match any advertised price on DiabloSport products and give you the peace of mind that you're buying from a dealer who is in good standing and has the ability to offer you the DiabloSport warranty and support for your product(s).

Why are we talking about this right now? Because Amazon.com as well as a number of Amazon merchants are now on DiabloSport's Unauthorized Dealer list and buying from anyone on that list can result in your manufacturer's warranty being voided and you being denied support for your product. View the complete list of Unauthorized Dealers here (and read the possible impacts on purchasing from them): Unauthorized Dealers

Why risk it when you can purchase from a Supporting Vendor of this forum, have your tuner shipped the same day you place your order and know that your DiabloSport warranty and support in intact and that you have fellow Mopar enthusiasts at Speedlogix here to help if needed as well. :)

For easy reference, here are links to the Trinity, inTune and inTune DCX on our site, and we have hundreds of each in stock for immediate shipment!
- Trinity (p/n T-1000): Diablosport Trinity Programmer
- inTune (p/n I-1000): DiabloSport inTune Touch Screen Tuner 05-10 Challenger, Charger, 300, Magnum, Jeep
- inTune DCX (p/n I-1000-DCX): DiabloSport inTune Programmer 11-14 Challenger, Charger, 300, Grand Cherokee, Durango, Ram

As always, if you find these products advertised for less just email me [email protected] or hit us up on the Live Chat on our store and we'll match it for you.

Thanks,
Lisa.

·
Registered
3,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
SX=Modern Mopar Experts
3,961 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.