Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
875 Posts
Is there a setting on the 2019 R/T Scat Pack that will do this?
Hi —if You mean keeping the active exhaust open all the time.
Research the MFER-1. I just ordered one.

·
Premium Member
875 Posts
Is there a setting on the 2019 R/T Scat Pack that will do this?
I do believe You have a track setting on your car..so while In track mode the active exhaust stays open.
You’ll just have to set it up every time you start the car..

·
Registered
887 Posts
Track mode will do it but it won’t shift into 8th gear unless you do it manually. I really don’t hear much difference between sport and track modes other than occasionally when the rice crispies kick in. Snap, krackle and pops are a little louder. I do have the race bullets so maybe that’s why.

·
The Baron
585 Posts
If you drive in track mode consistently they stay open and no need for the MFER 1
Until the valves start rattling at 60k miles. I finally just wired them open and removed the motors, waiting for an MFER-1 to clear up the CEL. Replaced the springs in them twice after total failures at 30 and 50k miles. The other day it started rattling like a Civic with an exhaust leak. E M B A R R A S S I N G :eek:

The Tazer will allow you to auto-start in track mode, I believe (or maybe Sport Mode).

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Until the valves start rattling at 60k miles. I finally just wired them open and removed the motors, waiting for an MFER-1 to clear up the CEL. Replaced the springs in them twice after total failures at 30 and 50k miles. The other day it started rattling like a Civic with an exhaust leak. E M B A R R A S S I N G :eek:

The Tazer will allow you to auto-start in track mode, I believe (or maybe Sport Mode).[/QUOTE

Agreed, though..mines a queen and it's lucky to see 3k a season, no rattles so far

1 - 11 of 11 Posts